All-Out Attack!

Idelac0

Terrarian
In this game, everyone is working together, fighting a non-specific group of foes. The foes will remain stunned for the entirety of the game, and everyone can use this chance to use the All-Out Attack.
What, did you think it'd be something like this?
AllOutAttackPersona5.gif

WRONG! Instead of being the super-flashy All-Out Attack that you know from Persona 5, the All-Out Attack is simply a giant combo. You can throw in whatever attack you like into the All-Out Attack. Just be sure the next poster can follow up your attack with theirs.

Let's begin!

I drink a Minecraft Potion of Speed X, allowing me to go super fast. Then I quickly attack several times with my sword, exploiting my speed to quickly pierce the foes several times, allowing the next poster to attack.

You spin me round right baby~~

Oh, it's attack time? Ok then i... Put all enemies into the black hole!
S U C C

I then launch them into oblivion by turning my face into a freaking CANNON

Then they teleport back because logic

I then use the ultimate spell....

"YEETUS. MY. FEETUS."

It deals 9374929347839846592 cringe damage! They're still alive because logic.

I use Omega Obliterator, which is a 9999-degree, white-hot explosion which is 9999 km in diameter, which somehow doesn't kill us.

This world explosion is then followed by me regenerating the Earth, thus dropping lots of soil and rocks onto the enemies.

Then I make sure they get encased in the center of the planet, after which I drill a nuke down there.

I then teleport them into space, attack them with cryokinesis, and teleport them back to earth

• Murphmario tried PSI Terraria: Journey's End Trailer.
  • Foe A could not stop crying.
  • Foe B could not stop crying.
  • Foe C could not stop crying.
  • Foe D could not stop crying.
  • Murphmario could not stop crying.
  • Yes I referenced Earthbound. Why? Because why not?

Back
Top Bottom