All the New Stuff in New 1.3 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Solar Wrath actually Star Wrath? Looks like a heavily improved Starfury, which I am super excited about. I wonder if you have to craft it. And, if so, I wonder if Starfury is used as part of the crafting process.

Isn't Solar Wrath actually Star Wrath? Looks like a heavily improved Starfury, which I am super excited about. I wonder if you have to craft it. And, if so, I wonder if Starfury is used as part of the crafting process.
It's definitely a upgraded Starfury.
I'm hoping that a lot more old weapons get upgrades like that. Fingers crossed for the Water Bolt!
Yeeeeees
Wouldn't the magical harp be somewhat of an upgrade?

Pretty much yes, but the water bolt goes farther and yrimir did a comparison of it to the water bolt and the water bolt beat it in a fight against the frost legion.

weird. i tested it and it actually went farther, or at least it bounced back and forth more times than the water bolt.

-Plant Fountain
4d4703ccfd58f1c520bf6dd70362a206.png

This looks more like a bird thing with a beak and two head feathers to me, similar to the guy at 2:00.

Guyz.

I think it just provides light.

Floating Testicles Lamp is just as good as Minion. Bonus points if it comes with a modifier such as unpleasant.

Unpleasant Floating Testicles Lamp. (I don't care what the in-game name is...it will always be Floating Testicles (sic) [Insert noun])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom