Blocks & Decoration Allow Desert Fossils to be blown up post EoW and BoC

MournfulRelic

The Destroyer
The title pretty much explains it. Once you have killed the BoC/EoW, you should have a nightmare pickaxe, and therefore the ability to mine desert fossils. The only thing is that desert fossils take a while to mine. So I propose, just as you have the ability to explode hellstone in hardmode, add the ability to explode desert fossils post BoC/EoW.

Also you should be able to explode cobalt, mythril, adamantite, palladium, orichalcum, and titanium after defeating Golem or Plantera.

That's pretty much it. Feedback and criticism is much appreciated!

Last edited:
Oh, this is just what we need! Fully support!

That would be super useful!

You have my support, sir!

+1 Support!
Thanks for the support, but from the Player Suggestion forum rules and guidelines:
  • Please avoid posting simple agreement/disagreement comments, such as "I like this!", "Good suggestion", or "This is bad". Instead, use the like button to show agreement and always give constructive feedback when posting disapproval, for example, including a useful sentence or two on why the suggestion is disagreeable.

The title should be something like "Allow Desert Fossils to be blown up post EoW and BoC", as the current title implies that the suggestion is about making fossils explode.

Back
Top Bottom