Am I ready for The Twins?

Am I equipped enough to fight The Twins?

• Total voters

SkeIetron

Skeletron
I have defeated the Destroyer twice, and I would like to try out the twins. I will list out my items:

Full set of hallowed armor
Legendary Phasesaber
Intimidating Megashark (mostly use explosive bullets)
Dao of Pow
Unpleasant Crystal Storm
Fleeting Bee Cloak
Wild Obsidian Shield
Armored Frostspark Boots
Warding Lava Waders
Guarding Moon Charm

My total defense equals 61, 62 at night. Am I well enough equipped? I also use a hallowed mask.

Megashark? Hallowed Armor? Yep, you're ready. Only thing missing from your loadout is wings, but you will probably trash them with your godlike shark themed gatling gun of BS.

Replace your Lava Waders with some kind of Wings. As for which weapon to use, either Crystal Storm, if you go mage, or Megashark, if you go ranged. Either way, you will certainly be fine as long as you keep some distance from the enemy.

I tried it, and got them both down to a quarter of health, and then they left.

Might be just because I'm a bad dodger. Do wings make it easier to dodge?

Also, what bullets are best against the twins?

[DOUBLEPOST=1423705978][/DOUBLEPOST]

You mean day happened? You need to try and start fighting them as soon as night starts for maximum fighting time.

Yes, because they have great mobility in the air it provides great dodging capabilities.
Do you have:
A: Steampunker
B: Witchdoctor
or C: Do you something something feathers that are a different from other feathers.
Edit: I always sound like those automatic messages that go like: Press 1 to blahblah or press 2 to Blah Blah

Also, what bullets are best against the twins?
Yeah, wings are way better than boots for dodging. I would use crystal bullets and replace your bee cloak and lava waders with wings and an emblem for damage.

Try to focus down one all the way instead of both at once, because both in the second form is much harder.

Crystal Bullets or Ichor Bullets are the best for the rest of the game, pretty much.

Also, considering he can't GET vampire knives yet...
forgot about that but just saying you can kill almost anything with them without much trouble if you combine them with turtle armor

forgot about that but just saying you can kill almost anything with them without much trouble if you combine them with turtle armor

And nearly everyone knows that, well before the era of Beetle Armour.

OP, if you can't kill the Twins with 70 defence (Your equipment plus Ironskin potion) and you use wings on top of that, then the problem is your skill.

Why you don't have any damage emblems is beyond me. Your base damage with the Megashark must be awful.

Fleeting Bee Cloak
Wild Obsidian Shield
Armored Frostspark Boots
Warding Lava Waders
Guarding Moon Charm

Ditch all but Frostspark Boots. Get some emblems (Ranged, Avenger), the Cross Necklace and wings. If you want to have a set-up to kill bosses, you are going to have to forget about accessories that help you explore.

I killed the twins whitout wings...instead i made a very long walkway in they air and kitted them. I didnt have the shark gun at that time so I killed them with the best softmodebow. And I found the wyvern pretty hard at that time (for the souls to make wings). Easiest solution to get wings is the witchdocter although i didnt understand at that time how to relocate him to a junglebiome^^. Yes i am a pretty new player in terraria (PS4).

Back
Top Bottom