Am I Ready?

MinerTurtle45

Official Terrarian
Guys, am I ready to kill a Wyvern/Mech Boss?
I'm in Normal mode.
I have:
  • Full Adamantite armor (melee)
  • Beam Sword/Cutlass
  • Amarok w/ Yoyo Bag
  • Uzi
  • The bow that turns wood arrows into bats w/Cursed Arrows
  • Spider minion
  • Magic Dagger
  • Obsidian Shield
  • White Horseshoe Balloon
  • Lava Waders
  • Frostspark Boots
  • I'm close to getting Crystal Storm
What reforges should I get for my accessories?

Last edited:
The Lava Waders won't help. I'd use Frostspark Boots or any of their fast-running "ingredients". I've been able to kill Wyverns easily using a Golden Shower and nothing else, just by running along my skybridge slightly faster than a Wyvern flies, firing ichor backwards. Easy money/souls.

For mech bosses, I found preparation and learning their attack patterns more useful than gearing up… though I still needed good weapons. Again the Golden Shower was invaluable, especially for Skelly Prime. I used a Megashark with Crystal Bullets, then when I got Chlorophyte I used those bullets instead.

As for reforging, try each boss first and see whether you're short on defense or offense, then choose accordingly. Good luck!

Normal or expert? If normal, yes. Wyverns are far easier than a mech boss imo, but they might have buffed them. One thing you should do is kill some crimmimics or corrupt mimics.

The Lava Waders won't help. I'd use Frostspark Boots or any of their fast-running "ingredients". I've been able to kill Wyverns easily using a Golden Shower and nothing else, just by running along my skybridge slightly faster than a Wyvern flies, firing ichor backwards. Easy money/souls.
I forgot to mention that I also have Frostspark Boots, gonna add that.

Normal or expert? If normal, yes. Wyverns are far easier than a mech boss imo, but they might have buffed them. One thing you should do is kill some crimmimics or corrupt mimics.
Normal, and the only Corrrupt Mimnc I killed dropped a Worm Hook.

Get some souls to fight some mimics, the drops help, and fight some hallowed mimics too, the daedalus stormbow destroys the destroyer

Depends, my first wings were leaf wings, but angel or demon will work. or if you want a challenge, none. :p

Fairy wings are the easiest to obtain if you don't want to look around Underground Hallow/Crimson/Corruption. You just need to kill a lot of Pixies to get 100 pixie dust.

Back
Top Bottom