ama someone who's done like 4 summoner playthroughs

What were each of your playthroughs (version, difficulty, etc), and why summoner specifically?
(I do say this having done 6 summoner playthroughs myself, and funnily enough it isn't even my favourite class, though it is the one I've done the most playthroughs of)

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs and what are your favorite quotes from each of them?
Idk the quotes but my three favorites are Merchant (goated early game), Witch Doctor (summoner main), and Mechanic (makes goblin tinkerer cheaper)
What's your favorite minion and what minion(s) do you wish was better?
Vampire Frog, Blade, Desert Tiger, and Flinx are probably my favorite. I wish Sanguine Staff was better to obtain SHEESH I hate dreadnautilus.
What were each of your playthroughs (version, difficulty, etc), and why summoner specifically?
(I do say this having done 6 summoner playthroughs myself, and funnily enough it isn't even my favourite class, though it is the one I've done the most playthroughs of)
All of them were on 1.4.4, and the difficulties were Classic, Expert, Master, Journey (On Expert Enemy Difficulty) and I chose summoner because I looove summoner
When was the last time you wore a hat? What kind of hat was it?
beanie

I SHALL TEST YOU WITH 10 QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO SEE IF YOUR A REAL SUMMONER ANSWER THYE WRONG AND 360 AIR STRIKE TO UR IP SHALL BE BOUND TO HAPPEN.

TEH HE (Its not te he uwu it s more of TEY HEY HEHEHEHHEHE HEY)

EASY

1. Are you subbed to shy guy mask?

2. What type of play style(ex. Agresive/campy) is summoner focused on?

3. Whats the best modifier to use with summoner?

MEDIUM
1. Can you consistently kill empress of light with no cheese?

2. What are all the summoning classes?

3. What is the 2 types of whip stacking?

BALLER

1. What and how many total weapons do summoner have to them selves?

2. Whats the best way to play the game?

3. How are you?

BLADE STAFF

1. Blade staff or Sanguine staff?

Have you done a Sentry run and if not is it because Sentries are a microscopic subclass
I've tried to do a sentry run but wall of flesh just didn't work well so i kinda gave up.
1. Are you subbed to shy guy mask?
No, I'm very picky about who I give random strangers on the internet my elusive subscription too.

His content is goated though
2. What type of play style(ex. Agresive/campy) is summoner focused on?
I'd say aggressive because of how you need to like get up close and personal to specifically the bosses in order to take full advantage of whips
3. Whats the best modifier to use with summoner?
Legendary on whips, Ruthless on summon items.
1. Can you consistently kill empress of light with no cheese?
Nightime: Probably but leaning towards yes.
Daytime: Probably, if RoD doesn't count as cheese.

shoutout terrasteel
2. What are all the summoning classes?
Normal Summons and Sentries.
3. What is the 2 types of whip stacking?
There's 2? Uhh I guess whip stacking with one other whip and whip stacking with multiple other whips?
1. What and how many total weapons do summoner have to them selves?
Normal Summons: Abigail Flower, Finch Staff, Slime Staff, Flinx Staff, Vampire Frog Staff, Imp Staff, Hornet Staff, Blade Staff, Pirate Staff, Sanguine Staff, Optic Staff, Pygmy Staff, Raven Staff, Desert Tiger Staff, Xeno Staff, Terraprisma, Stardust Cell, and Stardust Dragon Staff. (18)

Sentries: Hondius Shootius, Ice Dragon Thing, Moon Lord Crystal, Moon Lord Portal, Queen Spider, The Explosive Trap Ones, the Lightning Ones, the Flameburst Ones, and the Ballista Ones. (17)

Whips: Leather Whip, Snapthorn, Spinal Tap, Firecracker, Cool Whip, Durendal, Morning Star, Dark Harvest, and Kaleidoscope. (9)

If I did the math right, 44 total?
2. Whats the best way to play the game?
Whatever is most fun for you!
3. How are you?
Good, but I play summoner so you can't be too sure.
1. Blade staff or Sanguine staff?
Blade staff because I don't have to go through the 9th circle of hell to get it.

I'd say aggressive because of how you need to like get up close and personal to specifically the bosses in order to take full advantage of whips

Legendary on whips, Ruthless on summon items.

Nightime: Probably but leaning towards yes.
Daytime: Probably, if RoD doesn't count as cheese.

shoutout terrasteel

Normal Summons and Sentries.

There's 2? Uhh I guess whip stacking with one other whip and whip stacking with multiple other whips?

Normal Summons: Abigail Flower, Finch Staff, Slime Staff, Flinx Staff, Vampire Frog Staff, Imp Staff, Hornet Staff, Blade Staff, Pirate Staff, Sanguine Staff, Optic Staff, Pygmy Staff, Raven Staff, Desert Tiger Staff, Xeno Staff, Terraprisma, Stardust Cell, and Stardust Dragon Staff. (18)

Sentries: Hondius Shootius, Ice Dragon Thing, Moon Lord Crystal, Moon Lord Portal, Queen Spider, The Explosive Trap Ones, the Lightning Ones, the Flameburst Ones, and the Ballista Ones. (17)

Whips: Leather Whip, Snapthorn, Spinal Tap, Firecracker, Cool Whip, Durendal, Morning Star, Dark Harvest, and Kaleidoscope. (9)

If I did the math right, 44 total?

Whatever is most fun for you!

Good, but I play summoner so you can't be too sure.

Blade staff because I don't have to go through the 9th circle of hell to get it.

Good but u missed 2 things.

1 the niche class of mounts doing summon dmg and 2 the 2 types of stacking is firecracker and tag stacking These effects are more apparent in mods. I'm impressed you answered the"best way to play the game " right! gud job you have earned a gold star

Back
Top Bottom