Amaro's Q&A

how many letters are there to the answer of this question?

I agree once again.
Have you beaten duke fishron on expert?
if so,can you give me some tips?

Yes I have, and besides the basic stuff (like using potions and other stuff), you can trying using asphalt on your arena, the extra running speed will help.

Also, try using ranged weapon with chlorophyte bullets, the homing aspect will let you focus more on dodging than aiming your shots.

And remember, do not stop moving. If you stop, especially in the final phase, he will most definitely kill you.

What's your favorite mythical creature?

The Golem. Because huge clay man go brrrr

Hahaha

Last edited:

Yes I have, and besides the basic stuff (like using potions and other stuff), you can trying using asphalt on your arena, the extra running speed will help.

Also, try using ranged weapon with chlorophyte bullets, the homing aspect will let you focus more on dodging than aiming your shots.

And remember, do not stop moving. If you stop, especially in the final phase, he will most definitely kill you.

The Golem. Because huge clay man go brrrr

Hahaha
I meant pre-mech.
but what is your opinion on wyverns?

I meant pre-mech.
but what is your opinion on wyverns?

Pre-mech!? are you insane????

haha now in all seriousness, no, I didn't try to take on that challenge yet. But may some day, and if I manage do it, I will tell you all the details.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about your question. Here it goes, I think wyverns look good, but could use some touch-ups, they're are also really strong and have given me more heart attacks than I can count, yeah, they're complete pricks on that regard. And finally, I think an wyvern pet should exist.

are you spaceman?

Yes, but I'm also not just a spaceman, I'm spacewizard! haha

Last edited:
Anyway, next question: which planet is you're favorite? (non-existent counts too)
I will answer this one in two ways, one of my favorite real planets is Saturn. And one of my favorite fictional planets is Christophsis from the star wars: clone wars, I just really like the aesthetic of the planet, with the giant buildings and the whole crystal vibe.

Back
Top Bottom