Amaro's Q&A

Pre-mech!? are you insane????

haha now in all seriousness, no, I didn't try to take on that challenge yet. But may some day, and if I manage do it, I will tell you all the details.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about your question. Here it goes, I think wyverns look good, but could use some touch-ups, they're are also really strong and have given me more heart attacks than I can count, yeah, they're complete pricks on that regard. And finally, I think an wyvern pet should exist.

Yes, but I'm also not just a spaceman, I'm spacewizard! haha
Ask Phantaasm If he's insane.
opinion on minecraft?
what is your favorite game other than terraira?

Write a short description of yourself?

I'm brazilian and currently 21 years old. I've been playing Terraria since the 1.1 update, but speaking of other games I enjoy, I'm a big fan rogue-likes and platformers. Some of my other interests are anime & manga, and tabletop rpgs. In case you think I might have left something out, feel free to ask another, more specific question.

Ask Phantaasm If he's insane.
opinion on minecraft?
what is your favorite game other than terraira?

hahaha I see.
Well, I think minecraft is great, there some aspects I think could still be improved, but I do respect it and feel it deserves all the praises it gets.

Now about the second question, I would say The Binding of Isaac, rebirth more specifically.

What is your favorite game, and 2rd favorite game other than terraria?
Like I said previously, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. And about the second question, think I'm gonna say some of my favorites, since I don't really put them in any particular order, they are Minecraft, Super Bomberman 5, Super Mario World and Pokemon FireRed.

It's a new game, I was exploring each pixel of the map, but then my pc broke, so I lost my save file and couldn't finish the game.
I did get pretty far in the game though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom