tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Fair enough. At this rate the community will just be replaced with people who don't even remember what happened. I don't assume alpha is gonna be coming back at this rate.

is there a way to get back in to the discord? I left because I have a tendency to get overly emotional, then they disabled the invite.

A relief to know AA isn't dead for good. I really enjoyed the mod, and I'm hoping with Alpha out of the leader position, the mod will get polished to a more respectable state

In that case, I see four outcomes.
1. Alpha comes back and decides to stop giving up real world opportunities for a video game mod. He quits and makes tails and dallin's ownership permanent. Tails and Dallin work to improve working conditions and scrub out the toxicity between alpha and the devs, which could end up bringing back the devs who quit because of this whole thing.
2. Alpha comes back and decides that he still wants to work on the mod, but is in no condition to run it. Tails and Dallins ownership becomes perma and Alpha joins up as a dev. The chance of the quitting devs coming back is much much lower here, but isn't zero. Toxicity between alpha and the devs is toned down because of the cut in his authority, but I assume in this scenario that it would still exist.
3. Alpha comes back and decides that he still wants to run the mod. At this point the mod is doomed to a Dr Strange/jojo part 5 style death loop. A large amount of devs come in, the mod becomes relevant again and popular. A large controversy breaks out that is involved with alphas...issues. A large majority of the devs, mods, and community leave and all hell breaks loose. The mod then becomes private as alpha tries to rebuild. Rinse and repeat.
4. Alpha comes back and cancels the mod to cut off the supposed main source of stress in his life. The chances of this happening are somewhat microscopic as alpha would likely just pass the mod onto another high staff, but the chances aren't zero.
Would also like to point out that charlie's tracks have not been removed per his request yet.
I highly doubt that any of the devs who left will come back. It just seems like they will have to get new devs

Just link the page, Its easier

I have a bug I have found: sometimes, the Chaos biome structures won't generate. This has happened a bunch of times, and having read on the wiki that Shen Dorgon, Yamata, and Akuma need those to be spawned. I'm not exactly sure on why this has happened, so I have contacted you. I only have two theroies, one slightly more far fetched. The first one is that it tries to spawn on a corrupt/crimson chasm, and fails due to the chasm. The other, is that the spawn of the structures are affected by the evil you choose. Personally, I think the first one is more likely.

I have a bug I have found: sometimes, the Chaos biome structures won't generate. This has happened a bunch of times, and having read on the wiki that Shen Dorgon, Yamata, and Akuma need those to be spawned. I'm not exactly sure on why this has happened, so I have contacted you. I only have two theroies, one slightly more far fetched. The first one is that it tries to spawn on a corrupt/crimson chasm, and fails due to the chasm. The other, is that the spawn of the structures are affected by the evil you choose. Personally, I think the first one is more likely.
Never seen this before, closest I've seen is jetshift darkness devouring inferno and doubling volcano crater width. Can't help you there.

Back
Top Bottom