• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Angler Ends/Replaces quests

Cats4LifeKelley

Terrarian
Sometimes when I leave than re-enter a world, the angler changes quests or says that I have already completed one (idk how this happens, but just letting people know)

Unit One

Staff member
Sometimes when I leave than re-enter a world, the angler changes quests or says that I have already completed one (idk how this happens, but just letting people know)
Hi there @Cats4LifeKelley, the angler’s quest reset at 4:30am (in-game time) every day. Also, if you’ve given him the quest fish for the day, he’ll tell you you’ve already completed it, and he won’t tell you about another quest fish until 4:30am.

Perhaps that it what you’re experiencing.

Cats4LifeKelley

Terrarian
Hi there @Cats4LifeKelley, the angler’s quest reset at 4:30am (in-game time) every day. Also, if you’ve given him the quest fish for the day, he’ll tell you you’ve already completed it, and he won’t tell you about another quest fish until 4:30am.

Perhaps that it what you’re experiencing.
When you leave and re enter a world does the time change?

Top Bottom