Mobile Angler Prizes bug

NASA

Terrarian
So, i did like more than 5 angler quests on my new world. I didnt got bunny mount, nor master bait. I have seen someone said the same but he didnt report it so im doing it. Idk why it happens. Im sure that quests doesnt stack if u do the quest from another angler since i dont even get master bait. Can someone help me?

So, i did like more than 5 angler quests on my new world. I didnt got bunny mount, nor master bait. I have seen someone said the same but he didnt report it so im doing it. Idk why it happens. Im sure that quests doesnt stack if u do the quest from another angler since i dont even get master bait. Can someone help me?
The mobile version is still on version 1.2.4, and a lot of the quests were changed to take less quests in the 1.3 version. In 1.2.4 version, the bunny mount will be awarded on the 10th quest. (In 1.3 you get the bunny mount on 5th quest).

And the master bait is not a guarantee from the Angler, so there can be many quests done without getting master bait from the Angler.

Here is how the wiki looked on June 20, 2015 (before the 1.3 change) for the Angler and his drops:
https://terraria.wiki.gg/index.php?title=Angler&oldid=433121

Weird...
Well i hope what you said is true, ill try to complete untill quest 10 and i will see.
[doublepost=1510088668,1510088555][/doublepost]Sorry, but what you said isnt true, i remember getting my golden rod at quest 30. And as i see there its awarded at 50th quest...

Back
Top Bottom