PC Angler Rewards?

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
Hey everyone! I know some mentioned that furniture/vanity rewards from the Angler became rarer with 1.3 but I wondered if you guys have gotten any of them or coralstone? I have over 250 quests done and got 1 puggly pixel and never received coralstone. I'm completeing quests now just for those with no luck.

I've seen everything at this point, I think.

Are all 250 of the rolls on the same character? Individual reward rates are boosted on a per character basis. Coralstone appears to be around 1/5 when you're at 150 quests cleared so if you haven't seen any that far in then your luck has gone far beyond statistical improbability.

I'll have to check on that (if there is a way?). I only have done angler quests with 2 characters, 1 more so than the other. I'd estimate 2/3 of the total on the greater one

Can you please check http://terraria.wiki.gg/Angler before posting this thread?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I am quite familiar with the wiki, I have 1400+ hrs under my belt. There have been past threads on this topic and bug reports so I was merely asking for anecdotal accounts if this was still the case or if it was poor luck on my part. I'd appreciate helpful responses please instead of your making assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom