Weapons & Equip Another New Boomerang! Hallowed Saws!

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here! And I have another weapon idea to share! (What is this? Like, the fourth?) Along with the Giant Wooden Boomerang, I have another idea for some new Boomerang weapons. I introduce you to: The Hallowed Saws! Which in no way, shape, or form have anything to do with Mega Man's Metal Blades!

Obtaining
These will be higher tiered Light Discs, to put it into perspective. In order to craft them, you will need:
10 Hallowed Bars
10 Ectoplasm

At a(n) Mithryl/Orichalcum Anvil

Function
Now, there are going to be quite powerful. They will do around 75 Damage, and stack to 5, also having pretty fast speed. I will put that out there right now. My reasoning is so I can justify it with their main functionality. Showing how they have absolutely nothing at all to do with Mega Man's Metal Blades, you are only able to shoot the Hallowed Saws in 8 directions, limiting the angles at which you can hit opponents.

If you want to shoot up, you will have to put your cursor above you. If you want to shoot in front of you, have it in front of you. If it an angle in front of you, just have it at an angle in front of you.

And if you want to shoot in any fashion behind you, you will have to turn around. This means moving your character to stand in and face the general direction you want to shoot in. You will not be able to have the mobility of other Boomerangs with the power these ones have.

As well as needing to be precise with your attacks, they won't swing at an arc like other Boomerangs either. Say if you shoot straight out in front of you. They will just shoot directly forward, go a slight way, and shoot directly back. Not going up, down, or at any angle. That is, only if you shoot it forward. The same rules apply if shot in any other direction, but change slightly for that direction alone.

They will make the same sound as Drills when fired out. They can also be rapid shot.

They will also just return to you when they hit any solid tile, put pierce opponents.

Stats
Damage: 70
Use Time: Fast
Knockback: Weak
Stacks to: 5

Closing
Well, it's pretty clear I wasn't at all funny or subtle about the fact that these are inspired by Mega Man's Metal Blades. But it would be a unique fashion of using a weapon with large power regardless. It is but a reference, so and potential Copyright issues shouldn't be a problem.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Be sure to tell me what you think! Dakota, out.

Last edited:
This still seems OP... I mean, fifty of them... 85 damage each... Fast speed... Piercing... Pretty sure this would result in death to any mob without insane agility.

Shoot, it's 50? It's meant to be 5 XD I will fix that right away.

And as for their damage and piercing. You would need to get at a vantage point to work with their limited range. It's also at Ectoplasm level, though I may need to slightly decrease their damage output.

EDIT: I fixed that "Stack to 50" typo, and decreased their damage output.

And quite honestly, it wouldn't make a huge difference if they did stack to 50. Think about it, you would only really be able to get 5, tops 7, out before your first is recycled. Stacking to even 10 would seem pointless!

You would really just be wasting materials at that point.

Thanks, but I already have one for it, actually! I just need to get it transparent and put it up... only problem is that Paint.Net doesn't seem to like making things transparent for me :/
I beleive paint.NET CANT make it transparent try gimp(i think that works) or PS(or you can send it to me and ill make it transparent for you)

At first I was like "more hallowed weapons? why!!???" But after i read "yes red plz add"

But yes we do need endgame stackable boomerangs. Great idea!
#TooLazyToUploadSupportBadge

Back
Top Bottom