tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
1. Are you able to make new attack animationsnfor some weapons?
2. Bosses with a higher quality than terraria's ones
3. Try to remake some of the terraria musics
4. Compatibility with others mods like thorium or calamity

1: This looks so good! I love the music
2: No offence to other mods but, will this be another, screw the thrower mod? Not that that's bad in any way, just wondering
3: So far (I really don't know if you've tested it, if you haven't, sorry for asking) are there any non-compatible mods?

1. Are you able to make new attack animationsnfor some weapons?
2. Bosses with a higher quality than terraria's ones
3. Try to remake some of the terraria musics
4. Compatibility with others mods like thorium or calamity
Sorry that I haven't replied earlier :(
  • I think this is possible but pretty hard to do.
  • What do you mean by quality? Bosses's AI?
  • Yes, but I don't think this is necessary.
  • Right now Antiaris should probably work fine with other mods.
1: This looks so good! I love the music
2: No offence to other mods but, will this be another, screw the thrower mod? Not that that's bad in any way, just wondering
3: So far (I really don't know if you've tested it, if you haven't, sorry for asking) are there any non-compatible mods?
  • The music from the spoilers was reworked so new version sounds even better ;)
  • We will probably add throwing weapons, don't worry!
  • I don't think there're but we must still test it.

You probably wonder why there're no spoilers? That's because we're really close to release! We only have to finish several things: Add a bit more Adventurer's Quests, some weapons, couple of armor sets, then we just need to test everything a couple of times, fix bugs if we'll find them, and then you'll have the release! :naughty:
If everything will go fine, we will release first version on the next week :eek:

You probably wonder why there're no spoilers? That's because we're really close to release! We only have to finish several things: Add a bit more Adventurer's Quests, some weapons, couple of armor sets, then we just need to test everything a couple of times, fix bugs if we'll find them, and then you'll have the release! :naughty:
If everything will go fine, we will release first version on the next week :eek:
ehy, arent'cha forgetting somethin'? Us translators gotta work too:naughty:

ehy, arent'cha forgetting somethin'? Us translators gotta work too:naughty:
Don't worry, I didn't forget about you! :)
I wanted to PM people who wanted to add translations when we will finish adding new items but maybe I can do this right now ;)

if you want y can TRY to doo a good french translation (im french and my english is not magnifique)
If your english isn't good enough, will you be able to understand what you're translating?

I hope this is going to be awesome realese!:D

Good luck...

This is happening!

The initial v0.1 version is out and this means that the mod is released! :eek:

What was added?
  • 230 Items: Weapons for all classes, armor sets, different accessories, mounts, placeables, materials and vanity items.
  • 13 Mobs: Creatures with unique AI that spawn in different places and also have various loot.
  • 1 Town NPC: Adventurer that can be found bound in new structure will give you daily quests and then reward you with useful items. Right now he has 19 quests for you. He also sells useful items that can be bought using new currency.
  • 1 Boss: Face new post-Queen Bee boss Antlion Queen and get some valuable loot.
  • 5 Structures: New structures that are generated around the world. These're Guide's House, Pirate's Ship, Desert Island, Sunken Submarine and Robber's Camp.
  • 2 naturally generated tiles: Nature Crystals and Enchanted Stones can be found around the world and gathered for useful materials.
  • 1 Music Track: Amazing music track by @Sprywisp made for Antlion Queen.
  • Support of Russian, Italian and Chinese languages.
  • Support of Boss Checklist Mod by Jopojelly.

Even we've done a lot of tests, you will probably find some bugs! If you will - please, tell the team about here so we can fix it!

The mod can be downloaded via Mod Browser in tModLoader or via Google Disk.

We hope that you will have fun while playing our mod! ;)

This is happening!

What was added?
  • 230 Items: Weapons for all classes, armor sets, different accessories, mounts, placeables, materials and vanity items.
  • 13 Mobs: Creatures with unique AI that spawn in different places and also have various loot.
  • 1 Town NPC: Adventurer that can be found bound in new structure will give you daily quests and then reward you with useful items. Right now he has 19 quests for you. He also sells useful items that can be bought using new currency.
  • 1 Boss: Face new post-Queen Bee boss Antlion Queen and get some valuable loot.
  • 5 Structures: New structures that are generated around the world. These're Guide's House, Pirate's Ship, Desert Island, Sunken Submarine and Robber's Camp.
  • 2 naturally generated tiles: Nature Crystals and Enchanted Stones can be found around the world and gathered for useful materials.

Even we've done a lot of tests, you will probably find some bugs! If you will - please, tell the team about here so we can fix it!

Awesome! i'm very excited to test it.

This is happening!

What was added?

Yas! finally! And that Italian support fills me with pride:D

Back
Top Bottom