tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
As you know, we were implementing a biome (Torment, to be exact) and there were several spoilers about it.
We decided to implement it in next versions, since the development of this biome takes a lot of time (And it is still not finished) and because of this we can't release first version of mod.

As you know, we were implementing a biome (Torment, to be exact) and there were several spoilers about it.
We decided to implement it in next versions, since the development of this biome takes a lot of time (And it is still not finished) and because of this we can't release first version of mod.
I don't care when it gets put in, as long as you make a good mod.:D

How much more content do you plan on putting in. Like how many bosses, NPCs, and items for example are you planning on putting in?

Finishing Adventurer's quest will give you a bit of new coins. You'll be able to buy some pretty useful items using them!

Also, not all items in Adventurer's shop are available from beginning, he will sell a new item when you'll finish a certain amount of quests

ospN0D8.png

Finishing Adventurer's quest will give you a bit of new coins. You'll be able to buy some pretty useful items using them!

Also, not all items in Adventurer's shop are available from beginning, he will sell a new item when you'll finish a certain amount of quests

ospN0D8.png
An accessory that lets you warp to the Nurse? Now this doesn't allow for some crazy cheesing at all, nah what are you sayin'?:naughty:
good stuff as always by the way

ospN0D8.png
Iron Coins? :naughty: I like it

ospN0D8.png
Very interesting. Nice sprites too.

I'm just gonna repost what Zadum said on the discord in case some people don't have discord

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dunno if this should belong to #news but we've decided to move Torment biome to the next updates, since Torment development takes a lot of time and the mod is still not released

So now the development should go a bit faster

and the release is a bit closer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that should answer your questions

I'm just gonna repost what Zadum said on the discord in case some people don't have discord

Dunno if this should belong to #news but we've decided to move Torment biome to the next updates, since Torment development takes a lot of time and the mod is still not released

So now the development should go a bit faster

and the release is a bit closer

So that should answer your questions
I've posted it here too, just forgot to add it into Latest Spoilers in News :)

By the way, @DarkTiny made a new support banner :eek:
7KCaaQK.png

Add this code to your signature if you wanna support the mod:
Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/antiaris.59884/"][img]https://i.imgur.com/7KCaaQK.png[/img][/url]

Back
Top Bottom