tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Am I right in guessing that the Trecherous Conjurers spawn in the dungeon, based on looking in Recipe Browser at some of the pre-hardmode recipes involving the Wand Cores that they drop?

I just updated to v0.1.0.9 but the crystal buckshot still doesn't work with the blunderbusses. :sigh:
Works fine for me.
442vdXN.png

I've tried these buckshots with Hallowed Blunderbuss & it works fine :confused:
0Ik9twQ.png
I guess it's fine; I moved onto chlorophyte buckshot.

EDIT: I figured out the issue. For some reason, when I updated on mod browser straight to v0.1.0.9, I didn't get any of the additions in v0.1.0.8. I fixed it by manual download link from the first post. Screenshot (20).png

Last edited:
Is the dazzling mirror supposed to made with blazing hearts instead of dazzling hearts? I suppose this is good since dazzling hearts are very rare, but I wasn't sure if this was intentional.

Is the dazzling mirror supposed to made with blazing hearts instead of dazzling hearts? I suppose this is good since dazzling hearts are very rare, but I wasn't sure if this was intentional.
I think it is, not sure since haven’t checked those recipes yet.
[doublepost=1532656485,1532656398][/doublepost]
Any news on the antlion queen? Is the gigantic hitbox intended?
The giant hitbox wasn’t intended I guess, not that I could check off I suppose?

No, it wasn't intended :(

I don't know if it's been asked yet, but how does one get the Stone Hammer for the Cursed Tower?
It drops from Petrous Knights, they spawn near the Cursed Tower in Hardmode.

Another hotfix update (0.1.0.10) was released.
  • Demonite/Crimtane Leech/Syphon Rings now restore Health/Mana when you kill enemies with projectiles not him them.
  • Config file was removed.
  • Dazzling Mirror now requires Dazzling Heart not Blazing.
  • Dazzling Hearts now spawn more often.
  • Guns now deal damage to enemies which are close to them.

Once I got to 6 dazzling hearts, the last heart in my health meter turned back to red/normal, but only when I had lifeforce (from Luiafk) and the health elixir. The picture shows 7 dazzling hearts but it happened when I ate my 6th. Screenshot (21).png Not sure if the latest hotfix fixes this.

Once I got to 6 dazzling hearts, the last heart in my health meter turned back to red/normal, but only when I had lifeforce (from Luiafk) and the health elixir. The picture shows 7 dazzling hearts but it happened when I ate my 6th. View attachment 205563 Not sure if the latest hotfix fixes this.
Yeah, I've seen this for myself, not a bug to be honest, I might fix it one day.

After I finished consuming all of the dazzling hearts, for some reason it said I reached the life fruit limit but I could still use them.

Back
Top Bottom