tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Maybe,it would be better to catch a " slime " that when you use it,it summon a small slimestaff-like slime,and you can craft the " slime " into emerald gel,too i was thinking,tbh the best part in this mod,will be the small story n stuff

Have any utility or dodge-increasing accessories planned?

Interesting! I also like how the player's armor looks sort of like Megaman or X.

I'm interested in stuff that affects building, locating things, aiding crafting or improves it (A La the Alchemy Station). Maybe furniture (Like old Tremor's banners) and other passive stuff too.

Great idea though, making pre-existing, mostly useless items, useful.

Since there's Adventurer NPC with quests, we decided to allow other mods add quests for him too! Because why not?
This is an example quest done in separate mod, you can see the code in the lower part of the screenshot. Pretty easy to do!
The code allows to set quest message, message for finishing the quest, set the quest item & reward for it.
jASGAZJ.png

so this is the new mod that is going to be a success rather than tremor zadum? well I read/check the content and Im excited by the look of how this mod of your team are developing I will be waiting for the released in the future.

I really love this mod. Tremor was a meh, it got boring after a-while. But this mod I really appreciate because, when I try to code, I can usually get maybe a sword or bow, gun etc. 100% done without any bugs in 5-7 minutes, but adding like a starfury effect, 10-15, and I'm an avid coder. So adding an ENTIRE quest log, and NPC's that have unique attacks, is...stupidly thinkable. I can't do that If I tried (lol), so keep up the good work! Love the mod!

so this is the new mod that is going to be a success rather than tremor zadum? well I read/check the content and Im excited by the look of how this mod of your team are developing I will be waiting for the released in the future.
Yeah, we're trying to make this mod way better then Tremor!

I can't even imagine how amazing this will be.
I really love this mod. Tremor was a meh, it got boring after a-while. But this mod I really appreciate because, when I try to code, I can usually get maybe a sword or bow, gun etc. 100% done without any bugs in 5-7 minutes, but adding like a starfury effect, 10-15, and I'm an avid coder. So adding an ENTIRE quest log, and NPC's that have unique attacks, is...stupidly thinkable. I can't do that If I tried (lol), so keep up the good work! Love the mod!
Glad you like it, everything will become even more interesting ;)

Back
Top Bottom