tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Actually, I forgot to mention an odd behaviour or two of the tornadoes. Firstly, that in multiplayer you are completely unaffected by other players' tornadoes. That might be a balance thing, and I haven't tested it in PVP, but it's something I noticed. Makes it very easy for a partner to make you effectively untouchable to a lot of enemies, since you can stand there, but they get sent flying if they try to get close. Secondly, the tornado always tries to spawn on the ground if it can, but if it can't find ground close enough, it spawns at your cursor. So if you're high up and have wings, you can fly the length of the map. Again, not sure if this is intentional, though it does make finding floating islands a breeze (pardon the pun).

Actually, I forgot to mention an odd behaviour or two of the tornadoes. Firstly, that in multiplayer you are completely unaffected by other players' tornadoes. That might be a balance thing, and I haven't tested it in PVP, but it's something I noticed. Makes it very easy for a partner to make you effectively untouchable to a lot of enemies, since you can stand there, but they get sent flying if they try to get close. Secondly, the tornado always tries to spawn on the ground if it can, but if it can't find ground close enough, it spawns at your cursor. So if you're high up and have wings, you can fly the length of the map. Again, not sure if this is intentional, though it does make finding floating islands a breeze (pardon the pun).
The second one this is also fixed for next update :)

By the way, yesterday I was checking your wiki page and noticed that it's half empty. Some pages aren't even exist. So Now I'm thinking about making them on my own. (sorry for bothering)

Really enjoying the mod so far, I wish i could continue using it but I found a pretty game breaking bug. In multiplayer, when someone dies, any item you try to pick up out of your inventory or chest, the item despawns, impossible to get back. As of right now im not sure if its a compatability issue with another mod were using, or if its just antiaris. But for now it makes the mod sadly unusable.

Really enjoying the mod so far, I wish i could continue using it but I found a pretty game breaking bug. In multiplayer, when someone dies, any item you try to pick up out of your inventory or chest, the item despawns, impossible to get back. As of right now im not sure if its a compatability issue with another mod were using, or if its just antiaris. But for now it makes the mod sadly unusable.
This bug is fixed in next update which will come out really soon!

1. Если в мире на восток от домика гида нет лагеря разбойников в пределах полутора локаций - это нормально?
2. Взял у Гида лиственный рулон. Написано: 5 использований. На данный момент у меня показывает "Использований 253/5". Это ошибка?
P.S. Английского я почти не знаю, мод локализован, так что пишу по-русски, если не мешает.
P.P.S. Просьба ответить на 1 вопрос. Вдруг это баг и надо пересоздавать мир (и зря играю в этом).

1. If in the world to the east of the guide's house there is no camp of robbers within one and a half locations - is this normal?
2. I took a hardwood roll from the Guide. It is written: 5 uses. At the moment I have "Uses 253/5". This is mistake?
P.S. I almost do not know English, the mode is localized, so I write in Russian, if it does not interfere.
P.P.S. Please answer 1 question. Suddenly this is a bug and you need to recreate the world (and in vain I play in this).

Last edited:
why doesn't the deep diving gear use the artic diving gear after all the deeper you go the colder it gets
[doublepost=1527192115,1527191952][/doublepost]and why don't the ravenous spores and the spore sac combine
[doublepost=1527192296][/doublepost]also why don't the ankh shield and the archaeologist manual combine they could combine with the pocket mirror and hand warmer.

why doesn't the deep diving gear use the artic diving gear after all the deeper you go the colder it gets
[doublepost=1527192115,1527191952][/doublepost]and why don't the ravenous spores and the spore sac combine
[doublepost=1527192296][/doublepost]also why don't the ankh shield and the archaeologist manual combine they could combine with the pocket mirror and hand warmer.
excuse andrew but if youre going to add more content to your post please use the "edit" button next time, because double posting makes more alerts to users that keep watch on their mods of interests.

My observations.
1. Too much gold for mobs and items. Completely breaks the balance of the game. Get a platinum coin in an hour of play? Easily!
2. Forest Guardian Junior flies too far and is very strong for a simple, starting pet. In addition, it is inconvenient in that it often destroys peaceful animals, such as worms or rabbits. He sometimes just completely disappears.
3. Nature Essence drops just 1 piece and hangs in the air. Often high above the ground. At the same time, Forest Guardian is very strong for the initial monster, and other opponents are hindering the battle with him. Since this object serves to create the initial things, its extraction is noticeably more complicated.
4. A camp of robbers can spawn anywhere, right up to the ocean. It's pretty inconvenient.
5. The script is not developed. In the Adventurer quest text, the name of the person selling the item is missing.

My observations.
1. Too much gold for mobs and items. Completely breaks the balance of the game. Get a platinum coin in an hour of play? Easily!
2. Forest Guardian Junior flies too far and is very strong for a simple, starting pet. In addition, it is inconvenient in that it often destroys peaceful animals, such as worms or rabbits. He sometimes just completely disappears.
3. Nature Essence drops just 1 piece and hangs in the air. Often high above the ground. At the same time, Forest Guardian is very strong for the initial monster, and other opponents are hindering the battle with him. Since this object serves to create the initial things, its extraction is noticeably more complicated.
4. A camp of robbers can spawn anywhere, right up to the ocean. It's pretty inconvenient.
5. The script is not developed. In the Adventurer quest text, the name of the person selling the item is missing.
A lot of things are improved already on the pending update

ummm..... The unconsious pirate spawned in the Sulphurous Seas Biome.

a_pirate_and_his_ship_are_at_sulphurous_seas_biome_by_drac0nyx-dcclll9.jpg

Calamity,Antiaris

I wish I could make it bigger.

He is no longer conscious as shown in the pic.

0.1.0.5 update will be released approximately in 2 weeks.
That's because I have exams starting on next week which means I'll be able to spend much less time for mod development, considering I'm already spending less of it.

Also, we've decided to move the new structure & related content to one of updates which following 0.1.0.5 update.
Development of the structure takes a lot of time and due to exams it will take much longer.
We will be able to release the update (Which has a lot of neat stuff in it) sooner and then spend more time on developing the structure and making it even more interesting.

Hope for your understanding :)

That's because I have exams starting on next week which means I'll be able to spend much less time on mod development, considering I'm already spending less of it.

Also, we've decided to move the new structure & related content to one of updates which following 0.1.0.5 update.
Development of the structure takes a lot of time and due to exams, it will take much longer.
We will be able to release the update (Which has a lot of neat stuff in it) sooner and then spend more time on developing the structure and making it even more interesting.

Take your time man and appreciated your mod is being worked on :D

That's because I have exams starting on next week which means I'll be able to spend much less time for mod development, considering I'm already spending less of it.

Development of the structure takes a lot of time and due to exams it will take much longer.

Awesome! I can't wait until this update comes! :D

uhhhh just trying out this new mod with a new multiplayer playthrough with my lads. so everytime I click on an item it has a chance of just being instantly deleted or some weapons get stuck. can anyone confirm if its this mod doing it? anyone that plays multiplayer. because I cant deal with items being deleted

uhhhh just trying out this new mod with a new multiplayer playthrough with my lads. so everytime I click on an item it has a chance of just being instantly deleted or some weapons get stuck. can anyone confirm if its this mod doing it? anyone that plays multiplayer. because I cant deal with items being deleted
You'll have to wait.
Right now, yes, Antiaris *might* cause your items to disappear in multiplayer.

Yep, it's listed as a known issue on Antiaris' Discord channel.
[doublepost=1527814913,1527814653][/doublepost]
I think yes, there was a bug when Pirate Ship was flying above the sea with Aquatic Depths but I think we've fixed it :)
It's because Aquatic Depths generate a huge water column over the ocean on world gen, and the ship is most likely searching for the highest point of water in the ocean before it places it on the map. I don't know if it's possible to force liquids to stabilize before Antiaris builds the boat, but that's probably the only solution.

Perhaps not only in multiplayer. In the single, I installed this modification and Calamity. And after death, one of the objects disappeared periodically. Now I started anew - without Antiaris - so far there are no problems.

Back
Top Bottom