tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Is it normal that i can't load modloader server with this mod. Is it workoable on server?
It is just crashing when jungle is creating!
Try using Host & Play, this should work fine.

I loaded up a new world to double check I posted the correct log and ended up with a new getting slightly further into the world generation that ended up with a much more readable error report(?) if it's any use
e57029aa29.png

Retrying world gen to ensure I got the same result ended up with me getting the error I initially came to report

5abb16120d.png

Code:
8/5/2018 1:30:12 AM
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot call Present when a render target is active.
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Present(tagRECT* pSource, tagRECT* pDest, HWND__* hOverride)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.EndDraw()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.EndDraw()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

This occurs right towards the end of world generation, loading up the world afterwards shows the guide's house missing, the occasional error message outputted to chat and no other issues as far as I can tell (although I've not tested it too much)

EDIT: I went back and double checked the forum post as I had quoted the wrong one - for whatever reason whenever I try to quote the reply I meant to I end up quoting a random post from the thread. This is in regards to compatability with Terraria Overhaul
We will look into this issue, thanks.

Can you fix the bud w/ time paradox crystal A.K.A ZA WARUDO? drops will stay in the air after activation in you do anything w/ your inventory(trashing itens,buiding etc), if you close the game an open again (just reload mods does not work) it's fixed, but having to do that is very annoying

Can you fix the bud w/ time paradox crystal A.K.A ZA WARUDO? drops will stay in the air after activation in you do anything w/ your inventory(trashing itens,buiding etc), if you close the game an open again (just reload mods does not work) it's fixed, but having to do that is very annoying
I believe you're referring to the wrong mod. There's no item like that in Antiaris.

It's intended. Items fall to the ground after effect ends.

Last edited:
Just curious if dazzling hearts spawn on pearlsandstone and hardened pearlsand. I'm pretty sure an update awhile ago let it spawn on pearlsand, but since most of the underground hallowed desert is made of pearlsandstone and hardened pearlsand, it would kind of defeat the purpose of that.

0.1.0.11 update is out, fixing annoying quests issues!

● Quest items finally drop in Multiplayer (Thanks to Jopojelly for help).
● Charcoal Quest no longer appears with 100% chance.
● Fixed some quests showing different texts in Adventurer & Quest Tracker.
Hopefully fixed the crash when talking to Adventurer. Unfortunately, we couldn't test this for ourselves since we don't have the crash, so, please, tell me whether the issue is fixed or not.
● Fixed some issues with magic weapons when Overhaul is enabled.
● Emerald Slime & Jumper Boots now properly deal damage to enemies.
● You no longer stuck in enemies unable to do anything.
● Using Chinese translation no longer causes errors when Harpy Egg is broken.
● Dazzling Hearts now spawn on Pearlsandstone & Hardened Pearlsand blocks.

It's intended. Items fall to the ground after effect ends.
you did not get what i said, the items stay i the air even after the time ends, and the only way to fix it is by restarting the game
And could you also add the effect of the lunar pillars losing their shields when you use the time crystal? if you did it would be the real ZA WARUDO XD

Last edited:
you did not get what i said, the items stay i the air even after the time ends, and the only way to fix it is by restarting the game
And could you also add the effect of the lunar pillars losing their shields when you use the time crystal? if you did it would be the real ZA WARUDO XD
Are you using the latest version?

Hidden Pirates' treasures are waiting for you in next update!
nvEP6ri.png
Really liking where this is going! It'd be great to see some more unique content there to further enhance the motif, such as new tiles in the structures (like 'rotted wood' or something like that), or a pirate ghost mini-boss defending the booty. :)

Would you have to create a new world for it to spawn?
Hopefully, we'll make a command to generate these things in old worlds without breaking any of your buildings (Like, maybe you've made 500x500 building underground, you don't want to to get destroyed by these structures, right?).

Hopefully, we'll make a command to generate these things in old worlds without breaking any of your buildings (Like, maybe you've made 500x500 building underground, you don't want to to get destroyed by these structures, right?).
Ok, thank you for that because I built an underground base.

that would be amazing, always hate when I have a nice world going but a mod updates with a new Structure/Biome that looks awesome but requires starting a new world

Back
Top Bottom