Mobile Any other options for Multiplayer? (1.4.0.5.2)

Eggmeister

Terrarian
Hello fellow Terrarians and Moderators!

I recently started Terraria and would like to play with my friend who lives in another state - he has Terraria on Mobile. I tried to host a server on my PC and on Mobile, unfortunately, legal regulations forbid the use of port forwarding on my wifi router (I live in Germany :merchantsigh::merchantsigh:) . Is there any other way we can play together?

Thank you for your support?

Hello fellow Terrarians and Moderators!

I recently started Terraria and would like to play with my friend who lives in another state - he has Terraria on Mobile. I tried to host a server on my PC and on Mobile, unfortunately, legal regulations forbid the use of port forwarding on my wifi router (I live in Germany :merchantsigh::merchantsigh:) . Is there any other way we can play together?

Thank you for your support?
Hi @Eggmeister welcome to the forums. :)

Are you sure you’re not legally allowed to port forward? That doesn’t seem right. In any case, have you tried having your friend set up the server? Here are more details about playing multiplayer including having your tablet/phone host the session: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

Hi @Eggmeister welcome to the forums. :)

Are you sure you’re not legally allowed to port forward? That doesn’t seem right. In any case, have you tried having your friend set up the server? Here are more details about playing multiplayer including having your tablet/phone host the session: Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Multiplayer Setup Guide

Thanks for the reply - I tried to set up the server on the Friend's device - the port forwarding did not work either. It seems there really are restrictions on that here. Kind of frustrating really - but nothing I can do...

Back
Top Bottom