Anyone else have a similar experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Sharknado

Eye of Cthulhu
So, I've been farming Golem for a Picksaw, I've beaten him about 20-25 times, no Picksaw, I'm gonna keep going, hopefully I can get it soon haha, anyone else have a similar story? If so, please share!

Paladins. If you want I can give you 20 shields. But you want a hammer? Then the RNG should have been nicer. T.T Also, I have had similar luck with sniper rifles.

Yep. RNG's a rough mistress.
One time I fought Queen Bee 5 times and every single time I got a bee keeper. And by the time I finally got a bee gun, it was practically worthless compared to the other weapons.

Challenged a friend of mine to a duel for his picksaw after going through 8 or so worlds for one.

I've never gotten another picksaw since, and he hasn't either.

Spent too much time trying to get a Quiver yesterday.

Came back to the game today and got the damnable thing within five minutes.

Farming for The Axe from Plantera in the jungle, got 2 Uzi's and a frickin' Nymph Banner before I finally got it.
Then guess what?
I got another two within 15 kills from the last one.
.-.
FFS

Paladins. If you want I can give you 20 shields. But you want a hammer? Then the RNG should have been nicer. T.T Also, I have had similar luck with sniper rifles.

Dang, and I thought I had bad luck not getting the hammer after 7 shields.

I think the worst luck I've had is in the playthrough I'm doing now. I've explored a HUGE area of my medium world and can't seem to find one damned lava charm. Seriously, I'm sure I've made a few platinum by now from selling all the extra magic mirrors, hermes boots, etc. I've found while searching for it.

Demon Scyths, boy are they hard to farm!

I killed at least 200 in my previous world, NOTHING!
But, in my new world, as soon as I killed my first demon in that world, I got it

ALL THAT FARMING, WASTED!!

Farmed for practically half a day in the Underground Snow Biome for Ice Tortoises to obtain the Frozen Turtle Shell.

I had gotten 5 banners among other drops from the other monsters, such as Frost Staffs and Frostbrands, and no turtle shell at all......

So I traded with a nice fellow on TO for a Frozen Turtle Shell and I am grateful for him for saving my sanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom