Anyone else have a similar experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen if you want to keep discussing this do it in a private discussion because we are breaking rules here and I don't want to get some warning points.

On topic just went grinding last night for the ankh shield components I was missing one and after 5 hours I quit and this morning I got it first kill.

What's there to discuss? You're obviously lying.

On topic:

I have terrible luck with getting the picksaw. I have several requirements that have to be fulfilled in order for me to consider the game "finished", and getting that damn thing is one of them. Farming the lihzahrds and flying snakes for power cells gets really tiresome after a while.

I'm positive that if I ever dropped getting the picksaw from the completion requirements, the Golem would drop nothing but picksaws.

It took me about 30 kills to get a picksaw. It's the type of item that should drop the first time you beat Golem kind of like the grenade launcher from Plantera.

Reginald Nigel Grisham needs to die a horrible death.

What's there to discuss? You're obviously lying.

On topic:

I have terrible luck with getting the picksaw. I have several requirements that have to be fulfilled in order for me to consider the game "finished", and getting that damn thing is one of them. Farming the lihzahrds and flying snakes for power cells gets really tiresome after a while.

I'm positive that if I ever dropped getting the picksaw from the completion requirements, the Golem would drop nothing but picksaws.
Or he could just be really sure he saw. But didn't. Ah... memory...

The Ankh Shield took me a few weeks to get it.
Also the Paladin's Hammer. Kill tons of them, the only thing I've got is the shield.
(Everything is on multiplayer, in SP is a bit better)
Ha. Ha. Ha.
P/s: I've got the Picksaw when I killed him the 3rd time.

Not really, I got the Paladins hammer on the first kill and all other items at a fair farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom