Anyone got tips for SK-PR?

A decent arena is necessary to beat Skeletron Prime (unless you have endgame gear already). Build a platform about 100 tiles wide some distance above the ground and mark the ends with torches. As the fight takes place at night, you want to be able to see when you run out of platforms. Build another platform above the first one, close enough that you can fly/jump to it easily (maybe 20 tiles or so).

When fighting, try to stay on the upper platform while Skeletron Prime's head isn't spinning. When the head starts to spin and it charges you, drop down to the lower platform and run to one side. When you run out of platform, fly/jump to the upper platform and run past SP for the other end of the platform. Work your way around in a circular fashion.

For offence use a ranged weapon and focus on killing the arms first (particularly the saw arm). You should be able to craft the Megashark since you have defeated Destroyer already.

Use potions. Ironskin and Regen potions helps a lot in early hardmode.

If i needed a ranged weapon,does that mean i need a Shadowflame bow with Venom or Ichor or Holy Arrows?, and for the potions sometimes i just forget to consume/make potions,for no actual reason...often..Though,thanks for the tips.

Back
Top Bottom