Apparently I sucking at this game.....

DarkOrik

Terrarian
What is this door? I assume I need a key, but have no idea how to find or make one. What do I need to do?

Attachments

• 1455823081630658134447.jpg
    1455823081630658134447.jpg
    982.6 KB · Views: 171
What is this door? I assume I need a key, but have no idea how to find or make one. What do I need to do?

Well, I don't want to spoil too much (because I'm not sure if you want me to), but you can open it after defeating a certain boss. Judging by your current armour (it's very hard to tell from the screenshot, but it looks like Platinum), you're still miles away from it, so don't worry about it for the time being.

Well, I don't want to spoil too much (because I'm not sure if you want me to), but you can open it after defeating a certain boss. Judging by your current armour (it's very hard to tell from the screenshot, but it looks like Platinum), you're still miles away from it, so don't worry about it for the time being.

Cool, thanks, my armour is only silver, probably should make some gold, p

Make sure you're smashing shadow orbs/crimson hearts between midnight and dawn, when they have a %50 chance of immediately summon a meteorite. By this method you can spam meteorites and can get enaugh for making stuff(Meteor Armor+Space Gun+Meteor Hamaxe(optional))

Always, unless the world generator messed up. I've never seen the PC worldgen place Shadow Orbs or Crimson Hearts above ground. Console? I don't know.

Don't smash so many that you ruin a whole lot of your world's surface! Two or three impacts should give you enough Meteorite to make everything, I think.

Keep in mind that touching Meteorite blocks can cause burn damage and inflict the Burning debuff on you if you aren't protected. If you have any Obsidian Skin potions, take them along. There are other ways of avoiding burn damage; if you want you can look it up in the wiki. You can even mine it with no protection, but you can't touch it (collecting mined blocks into your inventory doesn't count as "touching," just making contact with Meteorite blocks that are in place, or that you've placed after mining).

Also beware the Meteor Heads that will slowly drift toward you as you try to mine Meteorite. Easy to destroy but annoying, especially if you have no protection against burns. Once you remove most of the Meteorite blocks from the area they will stop spawning.

I think the best way to mine Meteorite is using Sticky Bombs. Simply throm them wherever you want to destroy and at the meantime take care of Meteor Heads! And of course, three meteors should be enaugh, every crash site will contain at least 100 Meteorite, so three crash sites should give you 300 Meteorite(100 bars) and this is a holy amount!

Oh, beware of Goblins, they will invade after you smashed a Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart and have 200 or more max health.

Back
Top Bottom