tModLoader Argantium Reborn

Where to find broken shard? Updating the wiki would be extremely handy!
Every new character spawns with the Broken Shard in the inventory. I have recently started to add more pages of information to the wiki but progress is very slow (i'm very lazy).

Every new character spawns with the Broken Shard in the inventory. I have recently started to add more pages of information to the wiki but progress is very slow (i'm very lazy).
Thank you for the reply! I've been trying to find this specific item by trying to kill almost every mob and boss for quite some time now. Regardless, I really appreciate the mod!
Keep it up~

For some reason I can't update this mod and may be causing corruption to my mudpack and server I used the mod on awhile back

For some reason I can't update this mod and may be causing corruption to my mudpack and server I used the mod on awhile back
I just released a patch for the mod, try and update the mod again. It should be working without any problems now.

Why did you remove those axes? I kind of liked them (I used Copper Chopper for a long time because of an easy recipe and great speed).

Why did you remove those axes? I kind of liked them (I used Copper Chopper for a long time because of an easy recipe and great speed).
The plan was to rework the axes' progression and resprite them but I never got around to doing it and I kind of forgot about the axes, but I will re-add them in the next update with more tiers and better sprites.

Something with the update is conflicting with Elements Awoken mod, preventing it from loading. Is there something related to 'CancellationToken' in the update? The actual error states: 'An item with the same key has already been added.'

And I verified that it's only occurring with this mod right after the update

Something with the update is conflicting with Elements Awoken mod, preventing it from loading. Is there something related to 'CancellationToken' in the update? The actual error states: 'An item with the same key has already been added.'

And I verified that it's only occurring with this mod right after the update
I have released a hot fix that hopefully fixes this issue. Let me know if you're still having problems loading Argantium Reborn.

I'm using this mod, and it's really good.
My favorite thing is the Shard, I like that.
Also, The sword that you have when you combine 4 swords (Champion S, Meteorite S, Corruption/Crimson Broad Sword and Fire Broad Sword) Is really OP, maybe if this can be obtained with an advanced Crafting Station, should be interesting
-
[Sorry if there is some error, my English is pretty bad]

I'm using this mod, and it's really good.
My favorite thing is the Shard, I like that.
Also, The sword that you have when you combine 4 swords (Champion S, Meteorite S, Corruption/Crimson Broad Sword and Fire Broad Sword) Is really OP, maybe if this can be obtained with an advanced Crafting Station, should be interesting
-
[Sorry if there is some error, my English is pretty bad]
Thanks man, it really makes me happy to hear you really like the mod :). I'm going to look into this and nerf the sword in one way or another. I haven't tested all the weapons a whole bunch so I don't really know what items/weapons are op but thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom