Ask a demon called Glasia everything

Not sure where to post how the year 2023 went for me, since that would be too long for profile post, so posting it here as per
[...] the spot where you can talk about you all you want - your AMA thread. :)

January​

At the start of 2023 I was in the 13th grade, the last grade of German HS before the Abitur (similar to the A levels).

When the month begun I was on a Terraria server since May 2021 which also had a discord. On said discord there was a user who kept making alts to spam ping me the N, F and C word since I blocked PMs there to friends only. I was also there PVPing and making videos since October 2022 but I did not seem to improve. PVP pros there said I was too little on despite being 1.5 hours per day on and I had school. But they said school was just an excuse. But I igmored that. The spammer was stopped since I put my reports on the forums of that server to staff PMs only.

At the end of the month we got our report cards for the first semester of that grade that went till December 2022. That semester was shorter because in April there are exams. In my report card I saw that I improved in PE from a B- to a B which made me really happy. The first PE lesson after the report cards our teacher shouted at us "YOU ARE SO BAD!" while playing volleyball. The strange thing is that everyone improved, the biggest jump was from a C to a B+ and that everyone who was at least participating got minimum a C.

February​

The next PE lesson which was on the 6th of February made me hate school PE even more. The teacher sat in the equipment room and was on his iPad. Our tasks was to warm up for volleyball using the volleyballs. The rule was we were not allowed to kick the volleyballs. However one student violated that rule and kicked the ball max force from 3 meters away right into my glasses and they broke. So because without glasses I cannot do PE I went immediately to my optician to get a replacement. The teacher only knew that because I went to him actively. Because my head hurt a bit I stayed that Monday home. Luckily I was only 1 day without glasses as the optician understood the urgency. The second reason why I hated school PE of which only like 3 lessons were left in my life is that PE took away time for studying for the exams and I anyways got enough exercising.

Later that week I watched with some other persons my age a film in my youth centre. However while choosing the film the 14 year olds wanted to watch NSFW films and one of them tried to do the R word on me. The person trying to do the R word jumped onto me and when I dodged they fell and said "You kicked me!" Luckily the supervisor saw that and warned the persons. At the end I did not watch a film because the boys only did bad things and complained that the film was not NSFW enough. Due to health amd academic reasons I stopped my PVP adventure on the Terraria server I was playing on.

Two weeks later, on Feb 24 I had a long planned game evening with my drawing course that I attend in my youth centre every friday. Because so many school lessons were cancelled I walked the 12 km to the other end of my city to the home of the leader of the course and brought to the game evening with me a two sided turnable yellow blue plush octopus since my parents were on a demonstration in my city due to the war in Ukraine (Слава Україні!) and I wanted to show support even if I was on another meeting. My parents found that OK since people with less free time than students found other ways to demonstrate.

March​

The March 2023 was the perparation month for my Abitur exams. At the beginning the last quarterly exams before the Abitur exams were made to simulate the Abitur exams in our written exams. The remaining school lessons were used to practise for the spoken exams if needed. The exam simulation meant also we were not allowed to bring our phones. When I was very fast, I used the remaining time after I submitted, to go for a walk after leaving the exam. After the simulation exams I became mod on the Terraria server I regularly was playing on after 1 year and 5 months. Now I could finally ban the many people hacking, spamming and saying the N word on that server.

On March 11 my youth centre did the first BBQ session of the year. March 13 was the day of my last ever school PE lesson in my entire life! I was so happy that I had no PE anymore. I liked private sport but not the school PE because of our teacher and unrealistic standards like being since you are 14 years old in a gym. To enter HS you only had to have a C average in the last grade of middle school. On March 17 we went to a concert called "Riverdale" in Oberhausen.
The end of the month was an exam in the early uni study program I attended since October 2019 because I was great at maths and IT and some days later a party hour for end of the semester of early study program. Because I had been so long at that program, the radio channel of my city interviewed me.

The last week of March we had costume week and preparation week only in the subjects we had our finals in (for me Maths, English, Physics, Geography). On the first day I had no lessons because the only thing in my regular schedule would have been PE, history, German. We had instead a students vs teachers race. I was dressed as Super Mario. The second day was dressing like we had no money. The 3rd day was dressing pyjamas. On day 4 the topic was nationalities and because my ancestors lived in Ukraine I wore the Ukrainan national outfit + Ukrainan flag. The last day of that week we dressed like we were the maffia.

On the 4th day, on March 30 I also had a talent show in my school. My contribution was a poem on that you never shall go over red light. Since I was the only poem I was admitted immediately after the casting despite some flaws that got corrected with the practices.

April​

Now we had some free time for studying and preparing for the real exams.The first week of the easter holidays I went to an IT lab course. From Apr 3 - Apr 6 we coded in Python, learnt hacking techniques and how to protect from hacks and learnt using Linux on Raspbian on the Raspberry Pi. Over Easter I travelled with my parents to Emden which is in the North of Germany from Apr 08 until Apr 12. On Apr 15 my youth centre did again a BBQ session for its 7th anniversary. This youth centre existed earlier as another form from the 1960s to 2013 around 2 km away from where it is now and under another name, so the 7 years meant how long since the centre exists in its current form.

Even during the preparations for the Abitur I continued the early study program to end back to back with the start of my regular study at the same university. On Apr 19 I had my Physics Abitur exam. There came mostly topics I had to learn by myself after I had in Jan-Mar 2022 no Physics and no Maths. However I had less problems than in the simulated exam. On Apr 29 I had my English Abitur. The topics to choose were a novel analysis and a real world topic. I did not take the novel due to problems understanding novels and had no problems discussing real world problems.

From the end of April till October I visited a media program where we could play on the Switch and 3D print things and play games on the PC. That program was every 2 or 3 Tuesdays in the other end of my city.

May​

On May 03 I had in maths the written Abitur exam. There were very many tasks but I had enough time left. A bit later I visited with my drawing course of my youth centre together with the gaming course of the youth centre the Japan day in Dusseldorf. My drawing course was there until about 4 PM while the gaming course did not want anymore and returned at 11 AM. Start was at 10 AM. There I remember we were in the full RE 3 train from Oberhausen to Dusseldorf. A friend started then asking many cosplayers for photos and that motivated me to do the same despite autism and so I managed to ask a Son Goku cosplayer who had the look like he had 100k followers for a photo and he said yes. The drawing course leader took the photo for me because me and the cosplayer simulated a kamehameha.

Two weeks later on May 16 I had the spoken exam in Geography. In class we simulated a spoken exam after we finally demanded our teacher to do so after she said "But in 2000 we did not need preparation in class". Before the exam there was a 30 minutes preparation phase. I was a bit nervous but that was normal. In the spoken exam I spoke the first sentences like a robot to get into the flow. For the spoken exam we got the results the same day. I got an A. After finishing the exams I went with my parents to the Harz region for five days while waiting for the results.

June​

On June 02 we got our writtem exam results as well as the overall results of the HS carreer. I had the following grades in the exams: Maths A+, English A-, Physics B+. My GPA was 4.0 when converted to the USA GPA (German 1.0). I was the 2nd best student, since I got exact the minimum needed for a 4.0 GPA, another student got more A+ so he had a "4.1" GPA (German 0.9). But officially the "1.0" (GPA 4.0) is the best officially written on the documents.

From June 10th to June 16th I was with my parents in Mallorca. This was the first time I ever took a plane. In Mallorca I used my Spanish skills. Despite I only had an A2 level, many native spanish speakers were like I would be an angel, but I think it is because no one there tries to speak Spanish. After coming back from Mallorca we drove to my former kindergarten because it turned 50 that year. We were shortly there since it was 30°C and we were tired. The next day we had the giving of our HS diplomas. 47 out of 75 who started managed to get it to the end. There were many who apparently cancelled school but only because they decided to rather go another way like apprenticeship. We had few students who were straight F grade receivers.

After we got our diplomas 1/3 of my grade went to a restaurant. We ate there and then drank cocktails. I wanted a non-alcoholic one and another boy too but a girl tried to force us to drink alcohol. I said I was serious on my stance of not drinking alcohol. She let me drink the non alcoholic cocktail. The boy however was defeated by the forcing and drank the most alcoholic cocktail, which was made out of 5 different rums.

Next day was our prom. I feared that despite showing my passport the doorkeepers would not let me in because I am not looking like a partyer. But they luckily let me in. The minimum money to pay for drinks was 6€. At the start I talked to various classmates and then at 7 PM started to dance and danced and danced. While dancing I saw they also have juices, so I ordered one. Even during waiting for the order I danced.

Earlier when suggesting music I was rejected for being too old fashioned only because I suggested songs from Queen and ABBA. Also during the prom I was met with a strange look after answering to the question "Wanna a bear? I pay you." that I do not drink alcohol. I danced away saying "I can't stop." At 9:40 PM I ordered a 3rd juice, this time it was so loud I wrote the order on my phone in big fonts so I do not have to shout.

At the end we had a ranking. I got first in "most likely to have a great career" and 2nd in "best student". The Best student category matched the situation.

At the end of June the regular summer holidays started and I saw I was still eligible for participation in a part of the holiday program I used to be in every year. On June 27 I was in a 3D printer learning course and then with my youth centre at the cinema unrelated to the program.

July​

The start of the second half of 2023 was going to a concert in Cologne. The first full week from Jul 03 - Jul 07 I was in a cooking course. On 5 days we had 5 different nationalities. Monday was France, Tuesday was Italy, Wednesday was Spain, Thursday was Greece and Friday was Russia. We had to cook in groups of 3-6 and in my group there was such a smartphone junkie that while searching the recipe and in the shop he played on the phone and called me sometimes the F and A word for failing a level. In the kitchen phones were banned and the boy stole 1 hour by saying "No I will not give my phone". The organisator made on Friday the false claims that Borscht was Russian (actually it is Ukrainan) and Shashlik pikes were Russian (actually it is Georgian).

On July 03 I left the server I was moderating 4 months due to that I calculated that due to uni I will not have time for that server. Then I became really active on the TCF after a bigger hiatus of like 0.05 posts per day and posted not few posts on the 🪓/🌳 debate. I even posted while I was in Poland from Jul 15 to Jul 23.

On July 24 I had my last uni exam in the early study program. It was not an easy exam, I learnt very much for it. Then the reward was on the next 2 days I was in the cinema, one time again with my youth centre drawing club and another time with the city holiday program. The weekend afterwards from July 28 to July 30 we were in the North of the Netherlands, more specific in Groningen and drove by ship to the island Borkum.

August​

The begin of August was the countdown for my birthday on August 21. At the start of August I was in a story writing course and learnt that better to write BS fantasy stories than nothing. There we did also a like speed dating but with our OCs. After another person said "WRONG" to that my OC has not an iPhone I reversed the question flow to confuse them. On Aug 05 we went to one of our friends to visit them. On August 09 I received the grade of my early study exam. I feared I would fail because the test was hard and I could not move normally but I got a "2.3" or a B-. The professor came 40 minutes late and I thought that for me they have to call the ambulance if I collapse.

2 days after visiting the House of Magic Exhibit by the Ehrlich brothers in Oberhausen on August 09 my mother drove to Mannheim to relax there with her friend. Due to that my father works I had Mon-Fri half of my day alone for me. Often I went power walking over 3 hours in a row since also the weather was A+. In that time I also visited my therapist on August 14 due to stress with registering everything fir the uni and scholarships.

My birthday was that year a Monday so no immediate celebration except presents. At that day I walked 4 hours straight about 24 km. I went from my house to the Rhine river in Duisburg and back. 4 days later I started volunteering in my youth centre in helping on homework every Friday right before my drawing course. On August 28 I had another cinema visit with my drawing course from the youth centre.

September​

The first 10 days of september had a heat wave of 35°C. At the start of september nothing much happened. On September 09 we were in a small zoo of our city to visit an owl. That owl was called Muggel and had an eye infection. I hope this owl feels better now. In this spring I plan to see that owl. A day later on September 10 I went to the cinema.

The next 3 weeks were containing online info meetings. Out of the 4000 newcomers only like 20 visited a meeting but luckily we got material sent home. I learnt that in the uni there is a wide network of help, including psychological and for conflict resolution. Also I learnt that the uni I study in has a gym which I plan to visit from April on due to adapting to the uni after the school where randomly lessons were cancelled.

During that time in my city there was a manga day on Sep 16. There participate 1300 shops from Germany to present reading try outs for some new mangas. In our shop there was a quiz that rewarded us with posters. Later that day we went to our cities congress centrum to a mini convention. There I even got to talk English outside with a Nezuko cosplayer. On September 20 the early study program ended for me with its end of the semester party. However the exam mark arrived but the document was stalled.

Some days later on September 23 our youth centre had a mini manga convention with 2 sellers and a quiz and a drawing contest. At the start some trolls who were tempbanned for a week from entering the youth centre for attempts of breaking equipment blocked the entrance to our mini con. But the trolls went away. I enjoyed the day and was not focussed on the trolls since I never did mischief even if I was dressed as a witch.

The anime quiz I passed with 3/7 correct. In the drawing contest we had the topic Kemonomimi. This was Japanese for the ears of an animal. I used the whole of the 2 hours I was given and drew a bat x deer hybrid with a suit in the office. I won the contest with almost max points and defended my title from the 2019 contest. In 2020 to 2022 this did not take place due to coronavirus.

October​

The 2nd of October was for me the most important day of 2023 because there the intro week of my uni started. I was going to study Software Engineering in Essen which I already studied a bit in my early study program and had already some exams written. At the morning even Redigit wished me the best for uni. I realized that our tutor was nit so well since he was in 7th semester but knowledge of a 3rd semester and failed 11 exams and also he showed off not with his whole PC but only with his RTX 4090 and also showed off how he was 7 times in Japan with his GF. In a city rallye I almost collapsed because we had to spam talk random people to sing with us. At the student intro party I was not there because it started as late as 10 PM and many drank alcohol. Also some went on a pub tour on an evening but pubs are not for me.

On Oct 06 I went to SPIEL in Essen and met the creator of the upcoming Terraria board game. Also I played there some exotic variants of UNO and took a photo from the axe throwing place to send it to Cenx. The Monday afterwards my lectures have begun. In 3 of 5 of my lectures you have to get 50% of all exercise points to be admitted to the exam, one other lecture requires 65% for that. At the beginning we were 400 students in the lecture hall but the amount shrank.

I continued doing activities with my youth centre on Saturdays as well as the drawing. Every thursday I also go swimming. On Oct 12 my parents forced me to go to a Max Raabe concert in Dusseldorf with the reasin we bought 10 months the tickets in advance. However due to that I missed 1h of a lecture. It ended that I had to explain that even with no attendance mandatory attendance is important and explained no more concert visits on Thursdays during lecture period.

With my youth centre I went alone with 2 supervisors minigolfing on Oct 14, making pizza with 8 others in the youth centre on Oct 21 and bowling with 7 others from my youth centre on Oct 28. Meanwhile on Oct 27 the last document from my early study program arrived.

Halloween was interesting for me despite my parents forgetting to buy tickets for a zoo visit in Gelsenkirchen that day. I easily adapted and said I will go to my youth centre for a small talk, but my parents were long sad. I thought how is it possible that I autist can adapt better than non autists like my parents. I went from the university to the big mall in my city 12 km in 2 hours. In the mall WC I equipped my witch costume and went to the bus to the youth centre, After the smalltalk in the youth centre I then went to a restaurant with about 18€. There I ordered pizza and juice, with tip the 18€ were enough. The restaurant was super empty for it being 6 PM since everyone was at parties. On Halloween I also got admitted to the scholarship.

November​

The uni went on and I adapted quickly to the systen of the uni. In the drawwing course after Halloween when I talked about that I was going alone to the restaurant they saw me as a brave person like I beat ten Saurons in a row, I do not understand why. On Nov 7 I visited a voluntary course on motivating interaction with others. I was the youngest there, many were born before 1957 as seen on a question involving standing up if the answer is yes. On Nov 12 I was at the theatre in Essen.

On Nov 11 and Nov 18 the youth centre tried to do another BBQ session twice but did not expect autumn weather in November. Being there I asked on the form to register for lasertag since I did not get any response on my e mail from 3 weeks prior. I got the form and signed it.

Near the end of November I went even to my former school on Nov 25 and then after that got sick so I had to cancel the lasertag visit. However I was not sad since there was the boy that wanted to touch my gender parts 1.5 years prior in bowling with the youth centre. Also other noisy boys were there so I thought they would have misused the laser pistols. On Nov 27 I found out I had corona but 2 days later I was fine.

December​

After I recovered another student wanted that I explain the whole lecture he just attended. However he did not understand "I have no time at the moment" and "I have to get the metro.". Also he asked me at night to send him just the solution to a task he postponed so much. In the library we met and while explaining him I saw he was PC illiterate and could not divide by 1 without calculator. Because that student harassed me often I blocked him everywhere.

The block happened on Dec 08. At that date I had with my youth centre and 4 other institutions from the city a BBQ session that luckily went without rain. There was a motorcycle club, a dancer club and an african drum club from what I remember. There we drummed, ate BBQ and went later in to watch dancers. At that day the trains striked but luckily my parents brought me there by car.

The next day, on December 09, it was supposed that we with my drawing course from the youth club go to some kind of culture house in Essen to meet with other drawers. However everyone but me had other appointments or was ill. But that did not stop me from taking the bus 143 and then the train RE 14 to Essen to go there. The entrance cost there 9€ as a guest, a good cost for nice atmosphere and juice/water flatrate.

In there I met new people and drew and talked for 5 hours straight, from 1 PM till 6 PM. There we talked about drawing, cosplaying, studying and similar. A person had a friend who was on their 19th semester studying since 2014 one lecture at a time. A bit later anotherbperson from my drawing course arrived. I remember being there 4 years ago with my drawing course butbdue to the corona chaos the workers forgot it. Some days later I calculated that if I come 4 times a year a membership would not be more worth. To my calculations I would have to enter that place 60 times per year to make a membership cheaper than guest passes.

A week later, on Dec 16 I was with the drawing course of my youth centre at a christmas market in Mülheim. The theme was the Medeival ages since the place was at a castle. There I ordered a half meter long sausage and on another seller some alcohol-free mulled wine which was essentially fruit tea. Then we watched an act of the nativity scene. That was spoken in Middle German, the grandfather of the German language we know. It sounded like Dutch. The angels and socially higher standing people there spoke Latin.

The day after I got the flu of which the main symptomes lasted again 3 days. While the flu my psyche had short circuitted and did not remember anything. My parents said I was super aggressive and muttered false statements about me like saying I would do things I never would do and was apparently about to say the A and F word. Also what I did in the rush is apparently to write my thoughts in Russian language down. When hearing that I thought "What the 🎺 was wrong with me, I would never do such things in real life!!!". My mother informed my autism specialised psychotherapist about that and soon I will write him an e mail too. TLDR the flu hit me somehow strangely harder than corona.

The 2 following days I snorted out like 2 liters of nose snort slime liquid (I do not know the English word for that) but otherwise could go to the uni. On Friday, Dec 22 the nose opened and in my youth centre we watched in the drawing course a film while drawing. I was nervous about the trip 3 hours away to some friends of my parents due to that there we celebrate New Year.

The trip goes from Dec 27 2023 till Jan 02 2024. On the first day we were in Mainz and Wiesbaden and in Mainz we visited the Mainzelmännchen. These Mainzelmännchen originate from the German TV channel ZDF. Due to laws ZDF must include ads but clearly separate them from the show and within eachother. That inspired ZDF to invent the Mainzelmännchen. Now I have plushies of all 6 of them.

Then till Dec 31 we did little things, so I became a bit aggressive due to that I cannot relax the same way average people do. I had always to have some kind of brain or body stimulation like walk or write. That may be connected to my autism since in my light form of autism it is just like my brain is built internally differently (like the difference in x86 and ARM architecture in CPUs).

On December 31 we went to a concert of the band STOMP. They used as instruments daily things like brooms, trashcans and suitcases and made music noises. The show went 2nhours with no pause but I was in such flow that the time flew fast. After the concert we exited the location like we eould have robbed a bank. This was for that we don't get stuck in the traffic jam.

Then I became somewhat tired at 10 PM since I am an early bird but managed to stay awake till New Year at 12 AM by drinking much water while we prepared the food. Then when eating at 11 PM I saw my inner aggressions, which I managed to contain, came from that I forgot to eat another time after 3 PM. During that week I sometimes just forgot to eat. When new year came I first watched a bit the fireworks then sent "Happy New Year" to all my WhatsApp contacts and groups.

I sent in the uni groups the year 2024 as "0b11111101000" since I study something in the IT field. In one group some apparently called me the B word for saying it in binary since after my greeting there stood suddendly "Message was deleted by admin +49...." many times. Then at about 12:40 AM on Jan 01 I went to sleep and awakened 7 hours later and was fit enough to write this today and do many other things.

AMA me on that but keep the rules of the OP and the TCF rules in mind.
EDIT: Spoilered it due to lag prevention since my year summary is 26K characters long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom