Ask a demon called Glasia everything

Since my AMA died, I will pretend that questions were asked by making quotes and editing their BB code.
Who is for you the greatest female anime character?
I think Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail because she is tough like you!

I haven't asked this question in a good while: If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do?
Since my AMA died, I will pretend that questions were asked by making quotes and editing their BB code.
If you make some sort of quirk for your AMA involving responses, it's possible for there to be more questions being asked... or so I'm told. It's definitely appears to hold true from what I've seen on some others' AMAs.

Last edited:
Have you ever ridden the purple train to Groovy City?
No. I have already ridden different trains (in our region there is no purple train):
  • The green trains from Mülheim to Essen (S1, S3, RE 49)
  • The orange trains from Mülheim to Essen (RE 1, RE 11, RE 6)
  • The blue train from Essen to Bottrop (RE 14)
  • The red trains from Oberhausen to Essen North (RB 32, RB 35)
  • The yellow train from Oberhausen to Essen North (RE 3)
If you could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you get it, and what would it do?
Cookie boulder - only receivable in CelebrationMK10 worlds, this would work like a boulder but on hit make enemies faster.

If you could travel 100 years into the past or future for a day, when would you choose to go to, and why?

You would not be able to bring back or take anything with you, except the clothes you are wearing when you travel back or forward in time, and the memories that you have acquired while being in that time. You would also be safe from temporal anomalies(AKA: time paradoxes).

If you could travel 100 years into the past or future for a day, when would you choose to go to, and why?

You would not be able to bring back or take anything with you, except the clothes you are wearing when you travel back or forward in time, and the memories that you have acquired while being in that time. You would also be safe from temporal anomalies(AKA: time paradoxes).
The future, to check that they did not write the F and R word against me on my grave.

The future, to check that they did not write the F and R word against me on my grave.
Makes sense.

If you had the power to enter any video game, which one would you enter?

You would follow the respawning mechanics of that video game, unless you would need to load a last save, in which case you would be booted out of the game(re-entering the video game would have the same effect of loading that save). Pain would not exceed a certain threshold: a pinch would still feel like a pinch, however being stabbed would feel more like a dull punch. You cannot take anything into or out of that game with you, regardless of it was your intention to or not. You can enter/exit that game at any time, but you can only do so with that specific video game.

Makes sense.

If you had the power to enter any video game, which one would you enter?

You would follow the respawning mechanics of that video game, unless you would need to load a last save, in which case you would be booted out of the game(re-entering the video game would have the same effect of loading that save). Pain would not exceed a certain threshold: a pinch would still feel like a pinch, however being stabbed would feel more like a dull punch. You cannot take anything into or out of that game with you, regardless of it was your intention to or not. You can enter/exit that game at any time, but you can only do so with that specific video game.
Gran Turismo sport - you can crash at 640 km/h in the fictional car SRT Tomahawk X VGT into a wall and continue driving normally

Glasia hit a 900 HP enemy 17 times with 100 damage each and the enemy still lived.
Glasia got caught by a speed trap... while walking at 29 km/h in a 30 km/h zone
Glasia writes 1x Hi in the chat and gets marked as spam
Glasia broke the registry without using regedit.exe
Glasia works alone in a pair
Glasia lost russian roulette with a fully empty revolver and got 30 damage
Glasia deleted entirely MS office from a Windows PC
Glasia came to "Ups die Pannenshow" (TV series about fails) by overtaking Usain Bolt in 100 meters race
Glasia's soup falls through the spoon
Glasia says G after saying A
Glasia's 3 day growth of beard takes 3 months
Glasia was 5 months in corona quarantine with a negative test
Glasia gets mislead by the GPS... the GPS told Go 10 km straight then you reached the destination
Glasia can crash remote PCs with only a hand motion
Glasia got denied from Akatsuki for being too evil by just demonstrating German language
Glasia gets 404 error when visiting google.com
Glasia can watch films on a floppy disk.
Glasia missed the bus two times in a row
Glasia gives RPM to an SSD
Glasia wins Germany's next topmodel with a BMI of 21.6
Glasia draws a losing ticket in a lottery that says "No losing tickets, everyone wins"
Glasia can't help goblins to open an unlocked chest
Glasia beat the Queen in drinking tea etiquette in tea time in 1994 being German even if he was born 10 years later.
Glasia's system files are in G:\Windows\System23
Glasia can break software using karate
Glasia wears a dress as a male because he got bullied for wearing a suit. Now the movie is known as The dress.
Glasia crashed a car at 0 km/h
Glasia got denied from fire department because of poledance and got denied from pole dance because he wears weather-appropriate clothing
Glasia had an accepted ban appeal but was not unbanned
Glasia has light skin and got called the slur against dark skinned people and was hated in Germany for being German
Glasia would have been denied by German fascists in 1933 for being too German
Glasia did not fall in love after 11:06 minutes on parship and underflew arithmetically the match number in Tinder (< -2147483648)
Glasia assassinated 23 people by accident
Glasia's PDF reader on Windows 10 refuses to read any PDF

What are your jokes about impossible fails, lmk by starting it with Glasia...
Adding to that:
Glasia's brain is so active that if a zombie tries to eat it, the zombie will receive more electric shock than touching an outlet

Back
Top Bottom