Ask A Planet!

I have two questions about Imposter's first question because he didn't say which solar system. :p

1. If you could send 3 probes to anywhere in the solar system, Where would you send them?
This could be taken three ways.

If you could send 3 probes to anywhere in Earth's solar system, where would you send them?
If you could send 3 probes to anywhere in @a really far away planet's solar system, where would you send them?
If you could send 3 probes to anywhere in a solar system, where would you send them?

My first question is which of the above did you take Imposter's question was taken as.
The second question is what are the answers to the other two of the above questions?

If you could send 3 probes to anywhere in Earth's solar system, where would you send them?
If you could send 3 probes to anywhere in @a really far away planet's solar system, where would you send them?
If you could send 3 probes to anywhere in a solar system, where would you send them?

My first question is which of the above did you take Imposter's question was taken as.
No peeking until that question is answered but I was talking about Earth's, other 2 options are great questions too though!

1. If you could send 3 probes to anywhere in the solar system, Where would you send them?
2. Fav dungeon brick color?
I have two questions about Imposter's first question because he didn't say which solar system. :p

The second question is what are the answers to the other two of the above questions?
If I could send three probes to anywhere in our solar system, I would send one to Uranus, one to Eris, and one to Titan. Uranus because it literally has only been visited by one object (Voyager 2), Eris because it's about as big and massive as Pluto and is the second dwarf planet, and Titan because I just think that's a cool moon that needs further looking into.

My favorite dungeon brick color is probably tied between green and blue.

If you could have any planet destroyed in any way, which planet would you destroy and how would it be destroyed?

You're not limited to Earth's Solar system for targets to annihilate and I'll count Pluto as a planet just for the sake of ending the Pluto is a planet arguments.

If you could have any planet destroyed in any way, which planet would you destroy and how would it be destroyed?

You're not limited to Earth's Solar system for targets to annihilate and I'll count Pluto as a planet just for the sake of ending the Pluto is a planet arguments.
I think I'd probably destroy Mercury using a slow procedure of mining the entire planet. I'd then use the materials from it to build a massive Dyson swarm.

Back
Top Bottom