• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Ask away to Ajidot

Trepolo

The Destroyer
I rarely see them due to me living in town. But when I visited an out of town cousin I saw them swimming. Actually I did see one in the local universities river so they are tad Rare

Trepolo

The Destroyer
Do you have a strong burly voice, a medium more calm voice, or a high feminine voice?

Do you believe in the supernatural?

What Artists do You look up to?

What is your opinion of the astronomical events known as Moon Ring and Blood moons, in real life?

ajidot

Golem
Do you have a strong burly voice, a medium more calm voice, or a high feminine voice?

Do you believe in the supernatural?

What Artists do You look up to?

What is your opinion of the astronomical events known as Moon Ring and Blood moons, in real life?

I believe I have a low tone voice.
Yes, I do.
I don't have anyone specifically, but I adore probably most of the artists in Pixiv.
I want to see them first :)

Trepolo

The Destroyer
I believe I have a low tone voice.
Yes, I do.
I don't have anyone specifically, but I adore probably most of the artists in Pixiv.
I want to see them first :)
I regularly see blood moons where I live, and I have seen a ringed moon once, it was sheer beauty x.x

Everyone I admire is who i follow (i limit myself to how many I follow wo they are top 12 ^-^

Top Bottom