Ask Droid Anything

Hot by far. The sun and heat doesn't affect me till it gets around the 105 F / 40.5 C.
72 F / 22.2 C is were I get mildly uncomfortable.
40 F/ 4.4 C is literal pain and nothing but consuming something hot / taking a hot shower can stop it.

If you could have literally anything or anyone, real or not, feral or sentient, as a companion, who or what would it be?

If you could have literally anything or anyone, real or not, feral or sentient, as a companion, who or what would it be?
Hmm. That's a tough one. I suppose a sentient android. I could imagine many uses for something like that.

What's up with this AMA thread? Are you some celebrity?
I figured that I might as well make one. I'm a pretty open book. As far as I'm aware, I am by no means a celebrity. Unless I've been secretly recorded for some reality TV show.

Favourite Moon lord drop?
Rainbow Crystal. Good to just set and forget while I worry about priority targets.

Seems like a legitimate question to me! Food is a really tough one, I'm going to have to go with chicken for it's sheer versatility. My favorite drink would have to be orange juice, despite the fact that I only bother to get some every other year or so.

If we're talking about the character Droid15.24.3, then I'd be powered by a Great Soul Gem and Mana Processor. If one based on modern tech, I guess I'd eat corn since that's a thing that happened.

Back
Top Bottom