Ask for help finding a song!

Forty-Seven Rōnin

Eater of Worlds
Describe a song's lyrics or music video and get help finding its name. I have two,
1) Its an Italian or French song, probably Italian, where a man runs from a police officer until the end where he hides in a box being taken away and the running man then gets married, all the lyrics are in Italian/French and theres a bit that goes, bop boppity bop.
2) This has been bothering me since Nov 2015, Its animated in just Pink, black and white where a gorilla wakes up and goes out with a woman in every verse except the end where he is Human.

Describe a song's lyrics or music video and get help finding its name. I have two,
1) Its an Italian or French song, probably Italian, where a man runs from a police officer until the end where he hides in a box being taken away and the running man then gets married, all the lyrics are in Italian/French and theres a bit that goes, bop boppity bop.
2) This has been bothering me since Nov 2015, Its animated in just Pink, black and white where a gorilla wakes up and goes out with a woman in every verse except the end where he is Human.
I believe the first one might be We No Speak Americano, don't know what the second one is.

awesome idea for a thread. i have a couple: what are the names of the songs happydays' uses, and also, what music is played in the background in this video?

Back
Top Bottom