Ask me, a Robot Enjoyer, anything!

<To You, Cat God> What has to be your favorite/least favorite OC you've created?
Ooh.. really good one.

I’ve taken a liking to Father Garundel. He started off as a one-off character for TLRPPW, but now I’ve built an integral part of my lore around him..

If you want to see more about him, you can find it in my RP thread.. that is one thing I’ve managed to do.

The other Zelethians can be found there too.

I put it all in a comment though (should still be the newest comment), as I’ve not found a spot to actually put it in my lore thread yet.

Least favorite…

Probably VIOLENCE. He was an ultrakill inspired character meant to be able to fit within the lore.. he was also my first OC on the forums..

I was stupid and didn’t know how to RP well, so I essentially ruined a lot of days with him until he eventually got decommissioned.

<To you and Father Garundel> What is the meaning of life?
Well.. that’s a deep one.. and I deserve this for asking you.

Life is an incredibly abstract and difficult to categorize thing. Everyone is going to view life differently. Some see it as something they need to work at all the time, like a 9-5 job, others see it like a big party, and there’s everything inbetween. If I were to say what I believe the meaning of life is, I would say that it’s different for everyone, so there is no one “true meaning” to life. However then, if you ask me what I find to the meaning of life, I’d have to 42.

“The meaning of life…”

“Well, I’d say it’s about the impact you leave on the world around you when you finally pass on. People aren’t going to remember you for who you were, but they will remember you for what you did, be it good or bad. I think that should also be a reminder to try and do as much good as you can.. because it’s far easier to be remembered for doing something bad than for doing something good.”

[To Fluxxation]
What was one of the biggest flaws you've ever purposefully created in one of your robots?

(Either something you knew would be a flaw or something you didn't realize would be a problem. Also, yes, I did shamelessly rip off Orchamut's question and only change one word. :p)

[To Fluxxation]
What was one of the biggest flaws you've ever accidentally created in one of your robots?
There’s two..

One has a hyperfixation with garbage and trash cans as I programmed him to be.. “resourceful and waste mindful”… Vigil, if we’re naming names.

And Xylith.. he seems to have empathy for life, even if it’s but a flicker. It causes him to hesitate sometimes. I designed him with the ability to be “aware” of the emotions of others so that he could better understand his surroundings.. but..

[To Fluxxation]
What was one of the biggest flaws you've ever purposefully created in one of your robots?

(Either something you knew would be a flaw or something you didn't realize would be a problem. Also, yes, I did shamelessly rip off Orchamut's question and only change one word. :p)
Hmmm…

Myself. I have fine tuned myself with.. dogged persistence.. It has helped me win many a planet, but it’s also nearly killed me a few times..

<To you> Who even is Mr. Tail, anyways? (Why do I feel like it's from Genshin Impact...?)

<To Father Garundel, Fluxxation, and you> If you could create a new kind of arrow with one specific ability, what kind of arrow would you create? (Just FYI, I'm not exactly talking about arrows that you would add into Terraria. Rather, a kind of arrow that you would want to use anywhere, or even in any game.)

<To you> Who even is Mr. Tail, anyways? (Why do I feel like it's from Genshin Impact...?)
(prepares in character voice)
(And it’s Honkai Star Rail which is basically the same concept but put a sci-fi filter on it and make it turned based and call it a day, so you’re right.)

M-Mr Tail is the heliobus who resides in my tail.. when I was l-little I saw a tiny green fire that was about to burn out.. and I decided to p-put it in my tail.. I didn’t know that the fire was a heliobus and I j-just wanted to make sure it didn’t burn out..

My parents brought me t-to the Ten Lords Commission so I could get h-help… M-Madam Hanya had to help me by placing a seal on my tail so that the heliobus couldn’t spread any further..

Oh.. a h-heliobus is a shard of the form of a great being that was destroyed a long time ago.. they feed on human emotion.. and have to possess people to do so.. they are indifferent at first.. but they begin to take on the personality of their host.

They can do all sorts of things like create illusions based on the host’s memories, show the host visions of grandeur.. and what they desire most..-

Oh.. I-I’m talking too much.. aren’t I..?

<To Father Garundel, Fluxxation, and you> If you could create a new kind of arrow with one specific ability, what kind of arrow would you create? (Just FYI, I'm not exactly talking about arrows that you would add into Terraria. Rather, a kind of arrow that you would want to use anywhere, or even in any game.)
The arrow.. a tool of war that seems almost as old as war itself.. but also a tool to hunt.. to compete..

Anyways, a new arrow.. Well then.. I’d say one can reach far greater speeds than the average arrow.. and penetrates on impact.. Be it with magic or technology, I could care less.. it’d make me feel better about hunting if the arrow cuts the deer’s head off in an instant instead of sticking in there while it dies..

Arrows.. how primitive. I do admire the simplicity of the design… but its downfall comes in the fact an organic must use it with a bow. It is a worthless process to automate. Now if you were to automate the arrow.. create a weapon, likely suspended by antigravity thrusters, guided by artificial intelligence, and able to reach immense speeds and have precise movements at a millisecond’s notice.. you could have quite the useful assassination tool on your hands.

A new kind of arrow.. hmm..

Honestly, some sort of “shotgun arrow” where the initial arrow explodes into either smaller arrows or shrapnel upon reaching a certain distance would be neat..

They can do all sorts of things like create illusions based on the host’s memories, show the host visions of grandeur.. and what they desire most..-

Nope. You can keep talking as much as you want. Do they help guide you to grandeur and what you desire?

Arrows.. how primitive. I do admire the simplicity of the design… but its downfall comes in the fact an organic must use it with a bow. It is a worthless process to automate. Now if you were to automate the arrow.. create a weapon, likely suspended by antigravity thrusters, guided by artificial intelligence, and able to reach immense speeds and have precise movements at a millisecond’s notice.. you could have quite the useful assassination tool on your hands.
(To you and this OC)

Have you seen Guardians of the Galaxy? That sounds a lot like Yondu's arrow.

(prepares in character voice)
(And it’s Honkai Star Rail which is basically the same concept but put a sci-fi filter on it and make it turned based and call it a day, so you’re right.)

M-Mr Tail is the heliobus who resides in my tail.. when I was l-little I saw a tiny green fire that was about to burn out.. and I decided to p-put it in my tail.. I didn’t know that the fire was a heliobus and I j-just wanted to make sure it didn’t burn out..

My parents brought me t-to the Ten Lords Commission so I could get h-help… M-Madam Hanya had to help me by placing a seal on my tail so that the heliobus couldn’t spread any further..

Oh.. a h-heliobus is a shard of the form of a great being that was destroyed a long time ago.. they feed on human emotion.. and have to possess people to do so.. they are indifferent at first.. but they begin to take on the personality of their host.

(Has Dark Souls not taught you that sometimes the fire should go out?)
(actually while I'm here...)

[To HuoHuo IC] Have you played/heard of Dark Souls? *Shows video of Dark Souls for context if she says no, specifically a part that'd be potentially traumatic to a young child.*

[To HuoHuo IC] Have you played/heard of Dark Souls? *Shows video of Dark Souls for context if she says no, specifically a part that'd be potentially traumatic to a young child.*
(Good lord. At least it isn't Dead Space...)

Edit: Redacted my former question from this post, but I might edit this post again later if I need to ask one later....

Last edited:
(Has Dark Souls not taught you that sometimes the fire should go out?)
(actually while I'm here...)

(Damn I actually haven’t got notifs for these last 4 posts..)

“D-Dark souls?”

“That sounds kind of scary..”

*watches screen*

“Oh.. why is that portal there?”

*Dark Souls Remastered DLC intro cutscene*

*starts shuddering*

(To you and this OC)

Have you seen Guardians of the Galaxy? That sounds a lot like Yondu's arrow.
Yup! Love the movie, probably one of, if not my favorite Marvel movies.

“Guardians of the Galaxy”? I’ve had to go through a lot of people who go by titles like that..
Nope. You can keep talking as much as you want. Do they help guide you to grandeur and what you desire?
“N-No, he just yells at me sometimes for being afraid of things and then threatens to eat m-me..”

Are either of Pael's parents among the 9 who survived the destruction of Zeleth?
“…. No.”

have you ever beaten Crimson 1 in the trainer MiG on mercenary difficulty?
No, but Kings is a great boss theme

Back
Top Bottom