Ask me, a Robot Enjoyer, anything!

Oh, so you’re asking me?

Last I checked, this was YOUR ama!

Silly goose.

Anyways, yeah. I got on here to potentially advance my music career by getting a commission. I was inactive for a while, but then I eventually noticed TLPW and started :red:posting on there. I ended up meeting cool people. I was going to be one of those rarely active people, but then I saw the RP section and realized how much I missed RP, so I decided to give it a shot, and the rest is history.

Kinda similar, we both came here to do something entirely unrelated to what we do now.

Oh, so you’re asking me?

Last I checked, this was YOUR ama!

Silly goose.

Anyways, yeah. I got on here to potentially advance my music career by getting a commission. I was inactive for a while, but then I eventually noticed TLPW and started :red:posting on there. I ended up meeting cool people. I was going to be one of those rarely active people, but then I saw the RP section and realized how much I missed RP, so I decided to give it a shot, and the rest is history.

Kinda similar, we both came here to do something entirely unrelated to what we do now.
Thought I might as well ask.

This is your ama. I almost did it in mine

Ah, that makes sense.
But you make music? You have it posted somewhere? I'd love to hear it.

This place, and more specifically @CantWontDo is the reason I started making music.

Yep!

Thought I might as well ask.

This is your ama. I almost did it in mine
Oh…

Sorry, I have the context clue capacity of a 90 year old man.
Ah, that makes sense.
But you make music? You have it posted somewhere? I'd love to hear it.
It’s more like I’ve attempted to make it… I’m sort of perfectionist, so I tried pretty hard, but didn’t like anything I made. I was holding out to get an FLstudio subscription, but then I just kinda.. stopped. I started highschool and just felt that I didn’t have the time to continue. I’m in a sort of college prep school, and getting good grades is my top priority when the school year is around, after that is tennis, since I’m on the tennis team.

But yeah… sadly don’t make music anymore. I plan to dabble in it a lot more one I graduate and get some free time back.
This place, and more specifically @CantWontDo is the reason I started making music.
Nice!
Mmmmmhm

Also, thanks for posting in my AMA, it’s been dead for a while I think.

Oh…

Sorry, I have the context clue capacity of a 90 year old man.
I have done the opposite before where I answered a question when it wasn't my ama and I thougyh it was.
It’s more like I’ve attempted to make it… I’m sort of perfectionist, so I tried pretty hard, but didn’t like anything I made. I was holding out to get an FLstudio subscription, but then I just kinda.. stopped. I started highschool and just felt that I didn’t have the time to continue. I’m in a sort of college prep school, and getting good grades is my top priority when the school year is around, after that is tennis, since I’m on the tennis team.

But yeah… sadly don’t make music anymore. I plan to dabble in it a lot more one I graduate and get some free time back.
I was in kinda a similar situation. Only difference is all my classes had a lot of free time and in that free time I made more music using Jummbox. Although I am going into all honors and I too will have tennis next year so perhaps I won't be able to at school much. I did recently get FL Studio though.

Hopefully!
Mmmmmhm

Also, thanks for posting in my AMA, it’s been dead for a while I think.
yep!

I have done the opposite before where I answered a question when it wasn't my ama and I thougyh it was.
That’s tough.
I was in kinda a similar situation. Only difference is all my classes had a lot of free time and in that free time I made more music using Jummbox. Although I am going into all honors and I too will have tennis next year so perhaps I won't be able to at school much. I did recently get FL Studio though.
Yeah, I hope you still get the chance!

S:
A:
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
I don’t know enough about it: Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Northern Territory ,Western Australia, Tasmania

Back
Top Bottom