Ask someone with way too many OCs anything

I've got a good number of questions:
  1. What's your favorite things to do in Terraria?
  2. Have you ever used Terraria as a Social or RP Lobby before (it has all the ingredients in 1.4)?
  3. What does Astrum think of Calamity's World in comparison to 1.4+ Terraria's World/ Lore?
  4. Would you build an Ice Cream Shop in Terraria if I challenged you to?
  5. Who's your favorite NPC and why?

I've got a good number of questions:
  1. What's your favorite things to do in Terraria?
  2. Have you ever used Terraria as a Social or RP Lobby before (it has all the ingredients in 1.4)?
  3. What does Astrum think of Calamity's World in comparison to 1.4+ Terraria's World/ Lore?
  4. Would you build an Ice Cream Shop in Terraria if I challenged you to?
  5. Who's your favorite NPC and why?
1: overpreparing for bosses, mining and building.
2: yes, I even have three worlds ready for rp-ing with a friend.
3: "Don't really have much of an opinion other than other than 1.4's world being a lot more quiet."
4: I would probably try at least.
5: Either the Angler or the Guide, leaning towards the Guide because of his general personality and role in the game.

Depends on the situation: for rp purposes I like U-Turn more because it feels more like *Slaps* "Aight Imma head out", but in game I like Volt Switch more because of the animation looking cool.

That's a hard one because there's so many I like so I'll put a list of some of my favorites:
Shaymin: Just- Grass Hedgehog/Reindeer(?).
Deerling: Really like the season forms, shame I don't have the gen 5 games.
Eevee: It's Eevee.
Lillipup: Just- SMOL DOGGO
There's way more than this, but these are notable.

That's a hard one because there's so many I like so I'll put a list of some of my favorites:
Shaymin: Just- Grass Hedgehog/Reindeer(?).
Deerling: Really like the season forms, shame I don't have the gen 5 games.
Eevee: It's Eevee.
Lillipup: Just- SMOL DOGGO
There's way more than this, but these are notable.
Seems like you like Normal types.

Skitty is a cat and I love cats, and I still like how I accidentally grabbed the wrong pencil while drawing resulting in Kasumi canonically being an orange skitty.
Anyway, back to questions?

Back
Top Bottom