Ask someone with way too many OCs anything

What would you, along with Asher, Vest, and Aden do with the ability to hypnotize people(and other creatures that have eyes) via eye contact?
I'd have another reason to be antisocial-
Asher (whose text color is not available on my phone right now): Eh, probably to get PearlStar to stop bullying Azila.
Vest (my text colors broke-): Honestly, I'd probably never use it unless I ever ran into an old bully of mine.
Ivan, because Aden was once again refusing to talk: Aden keeps his face hidden all the so even if he had a reason to use it he kinda can't.

If you could turn into 3 fictional creatures, with one being a reptilian kind of creature(besides dragons), another being a humanoid kind of creature(or anything bipedal with equal or greater intelligence to people), and the third being any creature in general(which DOES include dragons), what would you turn into, what would you do as these creatures, and why would you choose those three? You would be able to switch between the three creatures at will, but you would also lose the ability to turn into your original form by any means.

The same question also goes for Asher and Vest as well, however Asher cannot choose a dragon for ANY of these additional forms, since she already is one. (I'm not sure if Vest is human, but if he isn't, he also cannot choose that creature as any of the additional forms.)

If you could turn into 3 fictional creatures, with one being a reptilian kind of creature(besides dragons), another being a humanoid kind of creature(or anything bipedal with equal or greater intelligence to people), and the third being any creature in general(which DOES include dragons), what would you turn into, what would you do as these creatures, and why would you choose those three? You would be able to switch between the three creatures at will, but you would also lose the ability to turn into your original form by any means.

The same question also goes for Asher and Vest as well, however Asher cannot choose a dragon for ANY of these additional forms, since she already is one. (I'm not sure if Vest is human, but if he isn't, he also cannot choose that creature as any of the additional forms.)
Didn't you already kinda ask this question? I still can't really properly answer it, and that Also goes for characters answering it...
(Also, Vest is a Buizel)

1700145600571.png

Something tells me that Avale woud just put me to sleep with Hypnosis(seeing as she's a Pokemon...)

Choosing from 3 of your OCs that already have hypnosis/mind control, what would they do to me with it?

Back
Top Bottom