Ask someone with way too many OCs anything

View attachment 440627
Something tells me that Avale woud just put me to sleep with Hypnosis(seeing as she's a Pokemon...)
(She only would if she considered you a threat, being a Galarian Ponyta and being wayyyyy too kind for her own good (Still hasn't learned her lesson, somehow))
Choosing from 3 of your OCs that already have hypnosis/mind control, what would they do to me with it?
I'd make it so you weren't sad if needed! (Case in point of too nice for her own good-)
(And my brain is sadly divided into several sections and the section for answering this is not cooperating as it wants to join the section playing Terraria so I'll leave it at that for now- I might come back to this question later if I come up with more interesting responses for some of the others)

What's your favourite quote said by one of your characters?

And what's your favourite said by another person's character?

Which of your OCs would ask the most interesting question and what would they ask?
Which of your OCs would give the funniest answer to that question and what would they say?

What's your favourite quote said by one of your characters?
I could think of two currently at the top. One from an actual RP, and one from just a lore thing.
The one from RPs is Marth in The First Fallacy when he calmly asked "You have a job?"
While the lore one is Elaine in this interaction with Brock in anime lore stuff:
Brock: "We're not lost, we just don't know where we are"
Elaine: "That's what "being lost" means, Brock-"
Which of your OCs would ask the most interesting question and what would they ask?
Which of your OCs would give the funniest answer to that question and what would they say?
I'll try to answer these later.

Still thinking for CTNC's questions, but for this one, these four are all at the top.
"Shut up you overdramatic grape."
"I will have my revenge, you avian menace!"
"I won't, as far as they know, I'm gonna be just some random person that heard about how idiotic the rich people of that town are and decided to get annoyed."
"...Gay sinkhole?"
(I'm sorry for the notifs everyone-)

Several hundred of them. And that's after I stopped counting minor Pokemon from trainer teams...
oh yeah lmao, idk how many I've conjured over the years but it certainly doesn't come near that number. Does feel like I have too many though.

<To You> How did you begin roleplaying on the Forums? (Explanation of why I'm asking is because I might eventually create an OC, but I'm not entirely sure of where to start...)

<To Sylvi> What's the strangest wish you can remember someone giving you? (Seeing as you're a Jirachi and all.)

<To You> How did you begin roleplaying on the Forums? (Explanation of why I'm asking is because I might eventually create an OC, but I'm not entirely sure of where to start...)
I first started in Calamity Adventure (a now dead RP), with basically no idea what I was doing. Though even before joining the forums I already knew about roleplaying and had characters (a lot of which are still in my current list) from roleplaying with a classmate in elementary school.
<To Sylvi> What's the strangest wish you can remember someone giving you? (Seeing as you're a Jirachi and all.)
One of the first ones I remember is the time someone really wanted a water bottle filled with a bunch of ice cubes.
I still have no idea why they wanted that, but they did get it.

Have you ever considering putting all your OCs onto a big plaza with a market and let them interact with eachother?
How many OCs do you have? Have you passed 1000 OCs?
What is the worst color for an OC text color? I think it is the #FFFFFF color because you cannot distinguish text from OC talk.

Back
Top Bottom