Ask a dragon

It takes a bite to actually use the venom and I don't know any immune biological species except other venomous dragons.
And for type of dragon, if you're referring to what I'm covered by, then that's furred dragon, if not, I haven't put much thought to it.

And person with the weird O in the name, go to account details and then title.

Who knows how to change your ranking I’m new to this Forums. But I’ve played terraria for years
A bit late of an answer, but click your name in the top right and look for where it says account details. Click that and scroll down to where it says terrarian in a scrollbar, and change it (if you have unlocked any others)

A bit late of an answer, but click your name in the top right and look for where it says account details. Click that and scroll down to where it says terrarian in a scrollbar, and change it (if you have unlocked any others)
S/he would only have Terrarian and Official Terrarian.
Just check their achievements.

Chir':
Raised by a cult for a sacrifice, read some possibly stolen stuff from them, escaped after discovering the whole sacrifice thing.

Glynin:
Born (or rather hatched) into nobility in the empire and as can happen with the lizards she was wyvernblood (also dragon- and drakeblood are possibilities) which made her naturally better at both fire and ice magic (although it's not guaranteed to have any impact outside of giving an extra form), which she learned to a very high level, enough that one of the ascended decided to give her the title of chosen. (basically their personal bodyguard/soldier/etc.)

Your teeth would indicate that you are a carnivore like most dragons, but there is a possibility that your large teeth are for crushing heavy brush. Though, your eyes are on the sides of your head which could indicate that you are prey to something bigger, so there is about a 40% chance you are a carnivore, a 15% chance you are a herbivore, and a 45% chance you are an omnivore. I am curious as to which you are.

I could very possibly be wrong, as I am only an uneducated Derpling Guardian who is much lesser in intelligence to most others...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom