Ask the Impostor anything

You being an imposter does that mean anything that you say is technically capable of being a lie? Could I even trust your answer and even this?
I'm like Pinnichio after saying "my nose will grow!", you tell me
When in reality, in my perception especially of that time when I had all capability, I was all of these things I was not limited to just one thing.

I've gotten old I have done some things that I'm just now seeing as bad that everyone else does every day and sees as normal and I am not worthy to be called child and I hate myself everyday even for the hard choices that I had to make for everyone else's better that no one else had the courage to do. I still hate myself everyday.
I hope you feel better soon with that, but there's not much advice I can personally give. Take a self care day though if you'd like.
Anyway, Mr imposter I'm curious, why the imposter?
I just felt a little sus
So much... Steal lungs...
As long as they aren't coal black after smoking I'm down to try some
In the long run trying to avoid unnecessary confrontation if my mind starts thinking to heavily about what you said then I will have to say something and in the end it will all be pointless.

Thinking about it sours my stomach.
???

It wasn't that bad. I've seen worse here when Tibitha got angry at me, but even that I just shrugged off.
Have you ever heard of the hit game among us?
@Op: Do you like the gsme Among us?
I play it every now and then, it's pretty fun

I could be wrong, but I think it's a curse word in german, and then posting, without a space in between.
(The german curse word is the german equivalent of the 4 letter curse word that also sometimes has posting after it with no space in between.)
Which one do you mean? (I'm german) Also there are many 4 word curses like
Haha hast du gedenkt ne? Als ob ich sowas hier schreiben würde da würde ich ja gebannt werden! (haha german goes brrrrrr)

I could be wrong, but I think it's a curse word in german, and then posting, without a space in between.
(The german curse word is the german equivalent of the 4 letter curse word that also sometimes has posting after it with no space in between.)
I think I know what you're talking about, but that rhymes with "Heist-uh" and Schizo likely refers to Schizophrenia here, the mental condition where people hallucinate
Posting memes to the point of insanity
Then I'm definitely insane
do you like lemons?
Yes, They're delicious. Especially in Lemonade 🍋

I want your lemons.... how much?
3$, take it or leave it
Top 5 favorite youtube channels
1. PangaeaPanga, his Endless Mario Maker Challenge is something I watch daily
2. Dreksler Astral, Great Astronomy videos about topics that are obscure
3. LetsGameItOut, I love how he breaks games in ways I couldn't even imagine
4. Plant/Surkee, SFM Creepypastas are really cool and I enjoy the animation. These 2 are kind of the same niche so it's hard to say who's better
5. Karl Jobst, I love his YouTube documentaries on speedruns and any vid on Billy Mitchell is an instant classic

Daily dose of Internet, RubberFruit, Anton Petrov, EmpLemon, and Planet Dolan are honorable mentions though. Morbid Midnight is cool as well but stopped watching him a while ago

Do you rock climb?
Sometimes. My lifelong dream is to climb a mountain called Cho Oyu, which 100% requires it, but for the practice all I've done is just some decently large rock pillars in Joshua Tree National Park. Which doesn't qualify me but is baby steps. Next time I have an opportunity too I definitely will!
lets say your driving your catfish across pluto's lowest rated highway, and suddenly your legs start to play "We didn't start the fire", What apps should you have on your sledgehammer?
Assuming my catfish is my plecko Mr. Cleany Vacuum, I'd use the potato app on the hammer to make him slow down and then the reflex app to restart my legs. After that I'd probably switch to Charon instead of Pluto after and work on the engine of a film there
Definitely not Tiktok.
I downloaded it, saw someone pour orange juice into a humidifier, and uninstalled it right after a year ago. Imagine the ant/mold infestation from that

Back
Top Bottom