Sprites Asteroid Fields- A Sky Biome!

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
Greetings, greetings, folks! My name is Yuyutsu, and I present to you my largest (or, most thought out) suggestion yet! This suggestion aims to expand upon the barren and lackluster Sky/Space biome! Let's check it out!

kdcROYP.png

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (1).gif
Asteroid Fields
Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1).gif

Good lord, space sucks. And I love space! But the way the entirety of the biome is handled in the game feels extremely boring. There are only two things to do there: look for Floating Islands, and farm Souls of Flight. Terraria is a game all about exploration. However, apart from the two aforementioned points, there is literally nothing else to do out in space. The biome boasts the lowest amount of enemies in any biome(2), and very few unique items. Let's change that!

Asteroid Fields aim to literally fill the empty void of space. It also aims to expand upon the Outer Space aspect of the top of the world. Aliens and alien monsters are quite important through the game, but we never get the chance to fight them head on! Furthermore, Asteroids provide a fun alternative to mining for Hardmode Ores without unleashing the Corruption/Crimson on your world.

When creating Asteroid Fields and their content, I wanted it to resemble another biome: The Underground Snow Biome (particularly in Hardmode). The Underground Snow Biome is entirely optional, but is chock-full of of dangerous enemies, rare loot, and cool Terrain (no pun intended)! That's the essence of Terraria I really want to capture! You should be able to spend hours exploring Asteroid Fields, looking for cool enemies and items!

divider.png

Overview

Asteroid Fields are multiple structures that generate on World Generation. They spawn in the Space biome, generally above Floating Islands and the like. 2 Asteroid Fields spawn in Small Worlds, 3 in Medium Worlds, and 4 in Large Worlds. They generally spawn away from Floating Islands, though they may overlap.

A singular Asteroid Field spans approximately 450-570 tiles in diameter. Asteroids are made up of Asteroid Blocks, and are anywhere from 4-60 tiles in diameter, and can come in all shapes in sizes, though they're usually oblong.

Tiles_8.png

Here's a rendition a small cluster of Asteroids (unfortunately, I'm not at my actual computer, so I can't pull of any nifty coding tricks this time).

In Prehardmode, Asteroid Fields are extremely barren, sporting only two mechanical enemies, sent by the Protectorate to survey the Asteroid Fields for mining purposes. There don't seem to be any Protectorate members, though... What happened to them? In Hardmode, Asteroid Fields open up to be extremely volatile, filled with enemies from all corners of space. Brace yourself!

As the picture above shows, Asteroids are filled to the brim with ores. The following ores can be found all across Asteroids. They spawn in chunks of 4-26 tiles. Here they are in order of rarity:

Iron_Ore.png
Lead_Ore.png
- Iron/Lead (Very Common)
Copper_Ore.png
Tin_Ore.png
- Copper/Tin (Very Common)
Gold_Ore.png
Platinum_Ore.png
- Gold/Platinum (Common)
Meteorite.png
- Meteorite (Semi-Common) *Spawns post EoW only
Silver_Ore.png
Tungsten_Ore.png
- Silver/Tungsten (Semi-Common)
Cobalt_Ore.png
Palladium_Ore.png
- Cobalt/Palladium (Semi-Common) *Spawns in Hardmode only
Mythril_Ore.png
Orichalcum_Ore.png
- Mythril/Orichalcum (Uncommon) *Spawns in Hardmode only
Adamantite_Ore.png
Titanium_Ore.png
- Adamantite/Titanium (Rare) *Spawns in Hardmode only
Luminite.png
- Luminite (Very Rare) *Spawns post Moon Lord *Only spawns in chunks of 2-9.

Asteroid Fields also contain numerous substructures, which are: Tentacle Clusters, Glowstone Fields, and Protectorate Outposts.

Tentacle Clusters are 10-40 block spheres of Creep Cluster blocks. They're the temporary home of poisonous alien invaders! Watch out!

Glowstone Fields are 20-30 block spheres of Glowstone blocks. A Glowstone Field is surrounded in a blue aura, and standing a field gives the player the 'Regeneration' buff. Glowstone Fields are made from a special type of stone with resonates with matter, causing you to feel good. However, it seems to be doing something strange to the Asteroids and rock...

Protectorate Outposts are small rooms framed in Shielding Panels and Glass Walls. Protectorate Outposts spawn with different combinations of Protectorate Furniture and Mining Crates, but can only be entered in Hardmode. The Protectorate seems to be an organization that has been canvasing Asteroid Fields for mass mining projects, but all the people have vanished without a trace...

Tiles_8 (6).png

Here's a mockup of a Protectorate Outpost.

Substructures are uncommon in Asteroid Fields, and around 4-7 can be found in an Asteroid Field.

Below is the all the content associated with Asteroid Fields!
divider.png

The folowing Blocks are found in Asteroid Fields, or are crafted by the player using materials obtained in Asteroid Fields.

YuyutsuMeteorite.png

Asteroid Block (Huge thanks to @TerrorPenguin for the sprite!)
Tool: Nightmare/Deathbringer Pickaxe or greater (65% Pickaxe Power+).
Rich in Iron and Nickel. Mining each Asteroid Block has a 1% chance of also dropping
Iron_Ore.png
Lead_Ore.png
Iron/Lead or
Gold_Ore.png
Platinum_Ore.png
Gold/Platinum.

YuyutsuMeteorite (1).png

Glowstone Block (Huge thanks to @TerrorPenguin for the sprite!)
Tool: Cobalt/Palladium Pickaxe or greater (110% Pickaxe Power+)
Stepping on Glowstone grants you the 'Regeneration' Buff. Produces bright blue dust when mined.

Tentacle_Cluster.png

Creep Cluster (Huge thanks to @TerrorPenguin for the sprite!)
Mining Creep Clusters will 'Poison' the player for 5-9 seconds, and each block mined has a 10% chance of releasing a
Tentacle_Cluster_1.png
Tentagnat.

Sloped_Inset_Panel_Sample (1).png

Shielding Panel
Found in Protectorate Outposts, or in
Astro_Light (3).png
Mining Crates.

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (2) (1) (1).png

Wisp Pots
Tool: Any
Found scattered around Asteroid Biomes. Float up and down above the ground. Contain regular Pot Loot. Also has a chance to contain the following:
Iron_Ore.png
Lead_Ore.png
Copper_Ore.png
Tin_Ore.png
Silver_Ore.png
Tungsten_Ore.png
- 1-2 Ore (uncommon)
YuyutsuMeteorite (3).png
- Asteroid Block (semi-common)
Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (6) (3).png
- Gravity Modulator (rare)

Astro_Light (3).png

Mining Crate
Found in Protectorate Outposts. Contains the following:
First Slot:
Astro_Light (1) (1).png
- Surveyor Beacon (7%)
Astro_Light (1) (2).png
- Energy Shield (5%)
Mechanical_Skull.png
Mechanical_Worm.png
Mechanical_Eye.png
- Mechanical Summoners (30%)
Sloped_Inset_Panel_Sample (1) (1).png
- 50-250 Shielding Panel (58%)

Second Slot:
Silver_Bar.png
Adamantite_Bar.png
Any Bar (Copper-Adamantite) (100%)

Third Slot:
Other Chest Loot

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (3) (2).png

Asteroid Furniture
Tool: Any Pickaxe
Cannot be found naturally. Crafted with
YuyutsuMeteorite (3).png
Asteroid Blocks at a Workbench/Anvil.

Astro_Light.png

Protectorate Furniture
Tool: Any Pickaxe
Found in different configurations in Protectorate Outposts. Alternatively crafted with
Sloped_Inset_Panel_Sample (1) (1).png
Shielding Panels at an anvil.

YuyutsuMeteorite (1) (2).png

Glowstone Furniture
Tool: Any Pickaxe.
Cannot be found naturally. Can be crafted with
YuyutsuMeteorite (1) (4).png
Glowstone at a Workbench/Anvil.

Tentacle_Cluster_2_2 (1) (1) (1).png

Tentacle Furniture
Tool: Any Pickaxe.
Cannot be found naturally. Can be crafted with
Tentacle_Cluster (4).png
Tentacle Clusters at a Workbench.

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (6) (2).png

Crystal Tree
Found extremely rarely anywhere on Asteroids/Glowstone Fields. Illuminates all nearby enemies in blue light, and provides a blue glow.

Prehardmode:
- Harpies can spawn in Asteroid Fields in Pre-HM

Astro_Light (2) (1).png

Surveyor Drone
120 HP / 15 Defense / 23 Damage / 70% Knockback Resist
Floats around the player, maintaining a 6-15 block distance. Occasionally shoots a yellow bolt of energy.
Drops:
Astro_Light (2) (2).png
- 1-3 Energized Alloy (100%) *Post EoW
Wire.png
- 6-9 Wire (20%) *Post Skeletron

Astro_Light (1).png

Scrawler
70 HP / 12 Defense / 20 Damage / 100% Knockback Resist
Can crawl on any side of a surface. Occasionally shoots a yellow bolt of energy.
Drops:
Astro_Light (2) (2).png
- 1-2 Energized Alloy (100%) *Post EoW
Wire.png
- 2-5 Wire (20%) *Post Skeletron

Hardmode:
- Wyverns and Harpies cannot spawn in Asteroid Fields in Hardmode

Astro_Light (2).png

Security Drone
220 HP / 27 Defense / 41/70 Damage (Melee/Ranged) / 81% Knockback Resist
Flies around the player quickly, occasionally pausing to shoot three beams of yellow energy at the player. This energy can inflict 'Electrified' (10%) for 2-4 seconds.
Drops:
Astro_Light (1) (1).png
- Surveyor Beacon (1%)
Astro_Light (1) (2).png
- Energy Shield (.5%)

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1).gif

Shockhopper
150 HP / 19 Defense / 60/91 Damage (Melee/Ranged) / 100% Knockback Resist
Teleports extremely close to the player, latching onto any surface nearby. Shoots out a damaging arc of electricity, which can inflict 'Electrified' (40%) for 2-5 seconds. Then teleports to another location. Cannot teleport if there are no blocks nearby.
Drops:
Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (6).png
- Arcbeam (2%)
YuyutsuMeteorite (3).png
- 2-3 Asteroid Block (100%)

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1).png

Starfarer
310 HP / 22 Defense / 61 Damage / 71% Knockback Resist
Spawns in schools of 2-4. Flies in a linear direction if there are no players are nearby, but attempts to charge into nearby players. Leaves a blue trail of dust behind.
Drops:
Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (3).png
Starlight Staff (.9%)
YuyutsuMeteorite (3).png
- 3-6 Asteroid Block (50%)
- 1-2 Glowstone (20%)

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (2).png

Astromine
300 HP / 24 Defense / 40/74 Damage (Melee/Ranged) / 100% Knockback Resist
Can cling to any surface. Stationary. Shoots slow, homing blue rockets at nearby players that detonate in 6 seconds.
Drops:
Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (5) (1).png
- Starrang (1.2%)
YuyutsuMeteorite (3).png
- 1-2 Glowstone (20%)

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (2) (1).png

Astral Amalgam
270 HP / 20 Defense / 49 Damage / 59% Knockback Resist
Surrounds itself in three orbs of revolving blue orbs. If a player's projectile strikes the orb, it is reflected back for 50% damage. Can phase through blocks.
Drops:
- Starrang (1%)
- Arcbeam (1.9%)
YuyutsuMeteorite (3).png
- 1-2 Glowstone (20%)

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (4).png

Tentablob
220 HP / 12 Defense / 60 Damage / 29% KB Resist
Attempts to float toward the player, hitting them. Hit players are 'Poisoned' for 20 seconds. Splits into 3-4 Tentagnats on death.
Drops:
Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (4) (1).png
- Bulbous Wand (1.6%)
Tentacle_Cluster (4).png
- 1-2 Creep Cluster (100%)

Tentacle_Cluster_1.png

Tentagnat
110 HP/ 6 Defense / 54 Damage / 10% KB Resist
Quickly flies toward the player. Hit players are 'Poisoned' for 10 seconds.
Drops:
Tentacle_Cluster (4).png
- 1-2 Creep Cluster (100%)

YuyutsuMeteorite (1) (3).png

Glowslime
140 HP / 15 Defense / 40 Damage / 21% KB Resist
If there is no space to jump (without falling), teleports to the next nearest Asteroid.
Drops:
- 1-2 Glowstone (100%)
Gel.png
- 1-3 Gel (100%)
Slime_Staff.png
- Slime Staff (0.01%)

Astro_Light (2) (2).png

Energized Alloy
Obtained by: Surveyor Drone, Scrawler
Tooltip: 'Surrounded by a weak Proton Shield.'
Material.

Astro_Light (1) (4).png

Protectorate Pistol
14 Ranged Damage / Fast Speed / 4% Crit Chance / 1 Knockback / Medium Velocity
Converts bullets into yellow beams of energy. These beams pierce 1 enemy.
Obtained by: 7
Astro_Light (2) (2).png
Energized Alloy at an Anvil.

PlayerRef (2).png

Surveyor's Armor
Crafted with 6
Astro_Light (2) (2).png
/11
Astro_Light (2) (2).png
/5
Astro_Light (2) (2).png
Energized Alloy at an Anvil.

Surveyor's Headgear- 4 Defense
- Increases ranged damage by 5%
Surveyor's Bodyplate- 5 Defense
- Increases ranged damage by 4%
Surveyor's Greaves- 4 Defense
- Increases ranged critical strike chance by 3%

Set Bonus: Illuminates the player and nearby surroundings.

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (6) (3).png

Gravity Modulator
Obtained by: Wisp Pots
Tooltip: 'Press 'G' to switch between High and Low gravity zones'
Effect: Accessory. Allows the player to switch between normal gravity (surface) and low gravity (space).

Astro_Light (1) (1).png

Surveyor Beacon
Obtained by: Mining Crate, Security Drone
Tooltip: 'Summons a Mining Drone to mine ore for you!'
Effect: Light Pet. Mines ores if the player is mining the same ore vein. Mining Power is equal to the strongest pickaxe in the Player's inventory, and mines half as fast as aforementioned pickaxe. Emits some light.

Astro_Light (1) (2).png

Energy Shield
Obtained by: Mining Crate, Security Drone
Effect: When under 25% health, the player has a 50% chance to any deflect enemy projectiles. The player is surrounded by a glowing orange aura.

Arcbeam
54 Magic Damage / 16 Mana / 4% Crit Chance / High Knockback / Slow Speed
Charges up a beam of electricity in 2 seconds that pierces infinitely and dissipates after 4 seconds or upon hitting a tile. (Functions like the Rainbow Gun, but with a charge time)
Obtained by: Astral Amalgam, Shockhopper

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (3).png

Starlight Staff
34 Summon Damage / 7 Mana / Medium Knockback / Average Speed
Summons 2-4 volatile Starfarers that last for 5 seconds, and try to charge into nearby enemies. Only one school of Starfarers can be summoned at once.
Obtained by: Starfarer

Starrang
47 Melee Damage / Fast Speed / Strong Knockback / High Velocity
Can shoot up to 2 Boomerangs in quick succession. Leaves behind two trails of blue dust.
Obtained by: Astral Amalgam, Astromine

Masteroid_(Medium) (1) (1) (4) (1).png

Bulbous Wand
41 Magic Damage / 8 Mana / 4% Crit Chance / Strong Knockback / Slow Speed
Shoots out 1-2 acid blobs affected by Gravity that explode into smaller droplets of acid that do less damage. Inflicts 'Poisoned' debuff for 10 seconds.
Obtained by: Tentablob

divider.png

I had originally intended for this to be a much larger, post Moon Lord biome suggestion. However, I soon lost motivation. That being said, I'm really happy with how this suggestion turned out! This suggestion took a week and a bit's worth of work, so I really hope you enjoy it!

I'd once again like to thank @TerrorPenguin for his wonderful tile sprites! I'd also like to thank @Snickerbobble. Since this is my first biome suggestion, I had to use others as a formatting reference, and I used their Depths suggestion, one of my favorite on this forum! I suggest you check it out!

Once again, I hope you enjoyed! Have a good one :)

Last edited:
Another wonderful suggestion! I know I say this a lot from other suggestions but this, oh man, I would love to see this Biome, it has aspects of other references and I like it, well made suggested. Keep it up dude :)

Beautifully made, as always! I'd like to start up a few discussion points, just to get the ball rolling as usual.

• Because asteroid fields are relatively small, they might not be as significant a source of ores as we might hope. Ultimately, the content that will draw people towards the biome is Protectorate Armor and the rare monster drops, not the mining operations that can be carried out there. One solution is to make ores "spread" to asteroid blocks, which also gives more value to asteroid blocks' renewability in hardmode.
  • I might find the Surveyor Beacon slightly annoying if it mines ores that I have no intention of touching. I would rather have it mine ores adjacent to the ore I'm currently mining, using a laser beam similar to the one used by the Drill Containment Unit. Also, all pets should be purely aesthetic, at most providing a minor amount of light (Cursed Sapling), so I'd recommend making the Surveyor Beacon a light pet and making it provide a little bit of light.
  • The Glowslime's AI is slightly problematic because the Slime AI always forces slimes to float upwards in water, regardless of the player's position. To make Glowslimes behave as you described, their AI would have to be heavily modified.
  • Creep Clusters are weird because no block directly punishes players for trying to mine them unless they're not supposed to be mined at all (Demon Altar). Instead, I'd recommend making Creep Clusters fire out a little burst of poisonous projectiles when mined.
  • Is the Protectorate Pistol just a gun with a velocity bonus? Or do the energy beams pierce? (probably not) I'd definitely use this weapon, but I'm just making sure I'm clear on what it does.
  • As a builder, I think I might find asteroid fields unappealingly barren in appearance. They would look much better if they were encrusted in dirt and some sort of space grass.
  • Is the Arcbeam homing? I'm saying this because the Medusa Head is homing and hits an infinite number of enemies, yet thanks to its charge time it only manages to be situational at best. Giving the Arcbeam a 2 second charge time for a single hit might make it simply unviable. On the other hand, if I just interpreted it wrong and the Arcbeam is a pre-Plantera version of the Rainbow Gun, disregard everything I just said, this weapon is awesome.

Beautifully made, as always! I'd like to start up a few discussion points, just to get the ball rolling as usual.

• Because asteroid fields are relatively small, they might not be as significant a source of ores as we might hope. Ultimately, the content that will draw people towards the biome is Protectorate Armor and the rare monster drops, not the mining operations that can be carried out there. One solution is to make ores "spread" to asteroid blocks, which also gives more value to asteroid blocks' renewability in hardmode.
  • I might find the Surveyor Beacon slightly annoying if it mines ores that I have no intention of touching. I would rather have it mine ores adjacent to the ore I'm currently mining, using a laser beam similar to the one used by the Drill Containment Unit. Also, all pets should be purely aesthetic, at most providing a minor amount of light (Cursed Sapling), so I'd recommend making the Surveyor Beacon a light pet and making it provide a little bit of light.
  • The Glowslime's AI is slightly problematic because the Slime AI always forces slimes to float upwards in water, regardless of the player's position. To make Glowslimes behave as you described, their AI would have to be heavily modified.
  • Creep Clusters are weird because no block directly punishes players for trying to mine them unless they're not supposed to be mined at all (Demon Altar). Instead, I'd recommend making Creep Clusters fire out a little burst of poisonous projectiles when mined.
  • Is the Protectorate Pistol just a gun with a velocity bonus? Or do the energy beams pierce? (probably not) I'd definitely use this weapon, but I'm just making sure I'm clear on what it does.
  • As a builder, I think I might find asteroid fields unappealingly barren in appearance. They would look much better if they were encrusted in dirt and some sort of space grass.
  • Is the Arcbeam homing? I'm saying this because the Medusa Head is homing and hits an infinite number of enemies, yet thanks to its charge time it only manages to be situational at best. Giving the Arcbeam a 2 second charge time for a single hit might make it simply unviable. On the other hand, if I just interpreted it wrong and the Arcbeam is a pre-Plantera version of the Rainbow Gun, disregard everything I just said, this weapon is awesome.

I'm not sure it's worth criticizing everyone
[doublepost=1533489013,1533488958][/doublepost]after all, who are you baconfry?

Criticism is not just good, it’s amazing! I’d be an idiot to think that I got it al right my first time writing this up. People are bound to have more interesting ideas and point out flaws (discrepancies would be a better word), not because they want to help, but because (I hope) they’d like to see more from this suggestion! I welcome criticism, especially something as thorough as Baconfry’s.

• Snip
I’ve read this and you bring up some great points that I will adress tomorrow morning! Thanks for your thoughts as usual :)

I don't think you understand my intentions. I'm criticizing the idea because I like it, and I want it to improve. Also, the length of my reply is actually a sign of respect, since it shows that I read the entire thread very carefully.

If you want to better understand the culture of the suggestion forum, I'd recommend reading the guidelines that have been stickied to the bottom of the suggestion section: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/

Alright, I'm refreshed and ready to respond to these!
- I may end up just increasing the size of the biome itself. However, a spread of ores would be really interesting!
- Alright, will do! I'll change the Surveyor to only mine the ore that you're currently mining, and switch it to Light Pet status
- On further examination, you're right! I was just looking for a way to make the Slime not fall off of Asteroids. I think I've found my solution.
-Gotcha!
- It'd pierce one enemy. I'll make that clearer.
- Hmm.. I'm not sure if I'd like that. It'd be interesting to see rocky spires and grass grow on asteroids. That's something I'll have to think about!
- I had intended for it to function somewhat like the Rainbow Gun, but with a charge. You wouldn't have to stick around once the beam fires, and it'd linger for its duration.

Once again, thank you for reading my suggestion so thoroughly! I really appreciate your time :)

I like this suggestion, but, It should be like a "top layer" of space, kind of like how the underworld is under everything. You would still have the same amount of space, but this would extend upwards and be unaffected by hallow and curroption/crimson. Fallen stars and meteorites would bypass this. This is purely speculation on my part, and I think that it would make it much more fun to explore, but take it how you will.

P.S. You should make a support banner for this, I would totally "wear" it.

While I love this (in fact its one of the very few biomes I lik enough that I'd want to see included for real) I cant quite visualise the size of it. Like I do wish more biome ideas that involve a completely new place rather than jus replacing an old one could have some map thumbnail visual aid like pic related (how I picture it)

(You'll have to excuse me if this was mentioned in the enemies section because I dont always read that part, as the layout and the blocks are usually what I am most interested in as it pertains to a new biome). Is the space biome made larger to accommodate them or are they just right above the clouds in a normal map? Maybe calling them Astroid Fields is clashing with the fact that they would be so close to clouds, but that's just my personal view on that matter.

Okay I ended up skimming the enemies/items because:

-You say this was planned as post-Moon Lord, maybe give it some light post-Moon Lord content. Like a new horde that can only spawn when you're in the fields. It would need to be distinct from the Martian Madness event though. Also maybe I missed it but maybe you'd want to incorporate the martians in this biome as well?
-I was wondering and I'm not sure if the different themes of the items and enemies imply multiple alien races

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 904
Since it's an Asteroid Biome and it's in space, how about making random clusters of Meteorite ores that spawn even if you didn't break any Orbs/Hearts. A great way to get Meteorite early in (If you mind the frequent death from above.)

Overall, it's pretty great! Are there any bosses related to this biome as it would be cool.

Yeah, because every planet has its own asteroid belt in its orbit.

Also, ripped straight from starbound, all of your suggestions are.
I'm not sure if you're expecting the game that has living blobs of slime and Zombies to follow real-world logic. I'm no space expert, but I do think Saturn's a great example of a planet with an Asteroid orbit (so they can't be too uncommon).

And yeah, I do base a lot of my suggestions of of that game. Starbound and Terraria are both games I truly enjoy, and there's a lot that both games could take away from one another. Although I do realize that incorporating elements from Starbound make my suggestions less likely to be accepted, that's not why I do them. Suggestions are a fun and creative way to practice art and kill time. If you're looking for suggestions with no Starbound influences, I do have a few lying around. Thanks!

Yeah, because every planet has its own asteroid belt in its orbit.

Also, ripped straight from starbound, all of your suggestions are.

not all the planets we know (or are known to NASA) have an asteroid orbit. In fact, since planets with asteroid rings are very few, see: from mercury to earth there is no asteroid orbit, between Mars and Jupiter there is one and in Saturn there are their rings, and then there is nothing asteroid (which I know).

Sorry if I ended up coming off the Terraria theme but, I needed to say that, really.

not all the planets we know (or are known to NASA) have an asteroid orbit. In fact, since planets with asteroid rings are very few, see: from mercury to earth there is no asteroid orbit, between Mars and Jupiter there is one and in Saturn there are their rings, and then there is nothing asteroid (which I know).

Sorry if I ended up coming off the Terraria theme but, I needed to say that, really.
I’m going to say this on Mattix’s behalf: sarcasm doesn’t translate well into other languages and cultures. He was being sarcastic.

On topic: while it certainly isn’t scientifically accurate to assume that any Earth-like planet has an asteroid belt, I would consider it an acceptable break from reality. Kind of how it’s illogical for people to fly from the surface to outer space by flapping their wings.

Last edited:
Kind of how it’s illogical for people to fly from the surface to outer space by flapping their wings.

well, in reality it is impossible, but there is magic in Terraria and there are many things that do not exist in real life (and there are things I wish they really existed).

Also, getting to the top of the map is very easy because there is very little space, in other words, I wish it had an extension in the space strip

Back
Top Bottom