IC Asterra: World of Magic

Tasmei finally uses the scroll he was given, simply getting Lightning sorcery as he doesn't really need any new Skills at the moment.

"Well, just do it like how you use your water sorcery, yeah. And for Skills, I'm not sure what your Skill is, so you'd have to figure that out on your own"

``...hmm......what's happening...``

*|He would open his eyes, and would notice the electric...|*

``.........I........I......``

*|Something would get on his mind, urging him to do something...|*

"Alright."
Her sword disappears and the black hole eventually vanishes into thin air
"Looks like you used your abilities without coughing now. That's an improvement"
It works, Aquarius wakes up.
"Ah, hey, you're finally awake. You had me worried for a second there. If you died, I'd have to handle all the paperwork and that means one less bar night for me."
Aquarius would be lying down on a comfortable bed inside a somewhat large room with wooden walls. It's cozy and you'd feel like sleeping again.

"Alright."
Her sword disappears and the black hole eventually vanishes into thin air
"Looks like you used your abilities without coughing now. That's an improvement"

"Ah, hey, you're finally awake. You had me worried for a second there. If you died, I'd have to handle all the paperwork and that means one less bar night for me."
Aquarius would be lying down on a comfortable bed inside a somewhat large room with wooden walls. It's cozy and you'd feel like sleeping again.
"How would I not be on Earth? Did I enter some sort of hibernation to a different planet or something?"

"Again, are you sure you aren't hallucinating or dreaming about this "Earth"? Perhaps you were hit by an illusion spell somewhere along the way."

(I hate how inactive I am because of school and broken notifs.)

The beheaded was walking around, bored. He had already messed with his new magic and tried clinging to walls, he probably wanted to spar with someone.

Scourge was still out on the bench. He was really warm now.. perhaps it would be a good idea to give him some treatment for his cold, and maybe a bit better place to sleep?

A shadow materialised into the palace.. and a strange figure jumped out, A smaller shadow then yielded a sword, which the figure grabbed and dragged along the floor. The sword and the figure made no noise and had no shadows.

The figure walked up to Scourge and considered killing him.. after all. He was exposed.

*|Retzo would hold out his axes, he would then use his newly found lightning powers, the axes would be covered in a electric aura..|*

``...W-Wow...(maybe I need rubber gloves)``

Back
Top Bottom