IC Asterra: World of Magic

"Well this looks.. not technologically advanced, but very.. erm.. magically advanced" (I’m on phone so default blue
"So, do you not remember anything else before you got here?"
hold on
theres ice magic person

hey uh
blue
I call out, not knowing where they are
uhhhh
I'm in a sudden predicament where I do not have vision
can you make me like
a walking stick out of ice?
"He's training with Raven right now."

"Here you go, then."
Using her powers of Nature, Bianka creates a dried branch and gives it to Altvir.
“(Input school name), (input place on Earth), Earth, not that I usually specify it’s on Earth, since of course it is.”
"Earth? Is that some sort of new nation?"

it is very convenient
Can you like
Create life with that?
Like a bird or something

Or…or…or can you revive someone?
"Well, it's limited to spawning plants and summoning animals around me. Can't revive the dead, though."
“Now you’re saying we’re not even on Earth? It’s the planet.”
"What are you talking about? This is Asterra, the only planet around. Looks like you really hit your head on something."

"I'll let you choose what weapon I'll use; swords, bows, greatswords, spears, whips or scythes. Or perhaps you want me to fight you barehanded?"

"Alright. Spear of the Twin Dragons."
The ring on Raven's finger glows and soon after, a spear materializes in her grip.

"Alright. Spear of the Twin Dragons."
The ring on Raven's finger glows and soon after, a spear materializes in her grip.
<That sounds...> Blue stops that thought there and just focuses on making his wing. He also readies his scythe and gets into a defensive stance.

"Aren't you going to attack? Come here, little boy."
She says so while leaning on her spear, obviously taunting Blue

"Well then. I'll just start attacking now."
In the blink of an eye, Raven dashes towards him and her spear's tip is around 15 centimeters away from Blue's eye.

Back
Top Bottom