IC Asterra: World of Magic

(I guess I'll just go back to vibing unless I'm needed for something/someone wants to interact with my characters/Blue finishes training)

"Aquarius Nova. I'm kind of lost everywhere, but I'm not in need of help."
The lady sighs and holds Aquarius by the arm. She then drags him inside, passing through the barrier and up into the large gates
"I'll let you in just for one day. After which, I'll probably have you find your place of origin."
"Azure's magic is gone, however. It's been gone ever since I got here."
"Then you should try to use your own abilities, perhaps one day it'll awaken its magic once more after constantly receiving your mana."
(returned, wait are there some people being in a training space?)
(Yes. There's a portal inside the shrine to enter it)

The lady sighs and holds Aquarius by the arm. She then drags him inside, passing through the barrier and up into the large gates
"I'll let you in just for one day. After which, I'll probably have you find your place of origin."

"Then you should try to use your own abilities, perhaps one day it'll awaken its magic once more after constantly receiving your mana."

(Yes. There's a portal inside the shrine to enter it)
"Okay.."

Micthrower was at somewhere, lying, and seemed to be unconscious.
"Oh geez. Maybe you should try controlling your magic a bit..."

(can posts stop jumping to the next few pages so I can stop asking for a recap?

anyways, I ask for a recap)
(Blue's off training in Raven's personal dimension space. With Raven. There's a portal in the shrine. Also, Altvir is trying to get Azusa to replace her eyes with other eyes they got from their bag. IDK what eyes though. Like Yello said, not much has happened.)

Speaking of which...
(I'll have to go like, now, after I've put this up. Might be gone for a while, or just a bit over half an hour. Who knows?)

Blue nods. "Maybe..."
Blue then does more practice strikes and blocks, and then imbues his scythe blade with ice, before doing more practice stuff.

Back
Top Bottom