1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

tModLoader Astral Plane

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by Shadelight, May 6, 2018.

1. Shadelight

Shadelight Golem

FeelsGoodMan:cool:

2. Shadelight

Shadelight Golem

Finally done with making a custom shader! This was pretty difficult, not gonna lie, but it was worth it. The shader will be quite useful in visuals of some upcoming features... So as always, stay tuned!

3. hunt2man

hunt2man Terrarian

Probably one of the more unique mods I've seen. I want to see this develop further.

Shadelight likes this.
  4. Shadelight

Shadelight Golem

Thanks! Development's goin' fine, no worries~

5. Moonburn IT

Moonburn IT Plantera

Could you technically go down both vanilla and astral progression at the same time?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2018 ---
    Oh, and a suggestion... can you make lower levels of lenses/potions/placeables, etc. reveal higher creatures but they're kinda fuzzy and faded? And you can't interact with them until you can see them clearly?

6. Shadelight

Shadelight Golem

Well yeah, if you want to, sure.
    Interesting idea, I *might* do that. Don't know, maybe. For now, if you don't have a certain required sight level yet, you just don't see/interact with the stuff at all.

SkeletalDestroyr likes this.
  7. KoBeWi

KoBeWi Terrarian

This really reminds me of Astral World concept from Berserk and I wonder if it was an inspiration. Definitely looks interesting.

Shadelight likes this.
  8. Shadelight

Shadelight Golem

Ah, thanks! I'm not familiar with Berserk, however, so no, it's not an inspiration for me.

9. Sm1l@mYm@eT

[email protected]@eT Eye of Cthulhu

Looks good and smooth, See some ideas that i bet nobody has ever thought of before!

10. IDGCaptainRussia

IDGCaptainRussia Skeletron

Engima has a system like this, but it's not used like this

11. Sm1l@mYm@eT

[email protected]@eT Eye of Cthulhu

Just one of the things in my opinion has been used before then.

Also i forgot about the ethereal from enigma. And yeah it does not work like this.