Augmented TCF - A Chrome Extension & FireFox Add-on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 1.2.0 is out. It features a number of bugfixes (like
24bab5f118.jpg
and other things I can't remember atm). It also features two new features, both fairly small. One is an addition to font stuffs, automatic justify. The other is an option to apply styling fixes to the forum. (see post for more info)

Also, most importantly, Welcome to the club, FireFox!I feel like smash announcer

The emoticons, sure, but not the tab in the text editor. They did just yesterday...
using the firefox/waterfox version, I cannot save my changes. I downloaded it almost entirely to strip the colour from people's posts, and I cant do so :(

I'm on both of them. I tried looking at the custom emotes and I found the problem, but another has arised, so you'll have to wait on that one.

Okay, sent out a fix (1.2.1) that should fix the whole settings not working on FireFox (dang mozilla and making me want to rename stuff). Custom Emotes when I'm not busy (soon)

Sending out an update that should fix custom emotes (sorry for the some-odd month wait, my fault, thought I pushed the update long ago, feel free to yell at me).

There is one bug I'm trying to squash with it (Custom Tab > Guide Tab first try doesn't work for some reason) but I figured it was minor enough that I could push for now.

Question. Currently, TCF changes the default colour of the font based on the theme (so someone reading this with the underground theme see this as white while someone with the ice theme sees this as dark blue/black). Does the extension do this? I'm not sure because:
  • Message Font Color: This color code (ex: #000000, 123def, or #f00, the ) will be assigned to all posts by default.

And about the colour whitelist feature. Some posts use various colours to separate titles from the rest of the text. I want to keep those, but not the ones users use in a normal comment (like making the post all pink). I find these really annoying. Is there a way to do that?

Last edited:
Question. Currently, TCF changes the default colour of the font based on the theme (so someone reading this with the underground theme see this as white while someone with the ice theme sees this as dark blue/black). Does the extension do this? I'm sure because:

Uh, not really too sure of what you're asking. The option you quoted changes colors for your future posts (I guess I should explicitly mention that).

And about the colour whitelist feature. Some posts use various colours to separate titles from the rest of the text. I want to keep those, but not the ones users use in a normal comment (like making the post all pink). I find these really annoying. Is there a way to do that?

I'll see about adding a sub-option to make it so OPs aren't void of color, didn't think about that.

Uh, not really too sure of what you're asking. The option you quoted changes colors for your future posts (I guess I should explicitly mention that).
What I'm saying is: if I use the default colour (white) does it stay white on all forum themes? Or does it change according to each theme?

1.2.4 is out! Adds a feature that allows you to keep a thread's original post's (the first post on a thread) colors.

Thanks to:

I also made it so the color whitelist defaults to @Charmander27 because
  1. I was tired of putting it in every time I wanted to test stuff regarding color whitelist
  2. Because I can
  3. Because awesome
Feel free to suggest more features, it's a great joy adding to this extension!

1.2.4 is out! Adds a feature that allows you to keep a thread's original post's (the first post on a thread) colors.

I also made it so the color whitelist defaults to @Charmander27 because
  1. I was tired of putting it in every time I wanted to test stuff regarding color whitelist
  2. Because I can
  3. Because awesome
Feel free to suggest more features, it's a great joy adding to this extension!
Does it add in fishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom