• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Shikis

Official Terrarian
Quick question, ¿Does this mod support the "Even More Modifiers Mod"? I've been reading the wiki of EMM and it says that "When a Weapon or Accesory is reforged it'll change the modifier" (Like, if i reforge a weapon with "Rare" i'll got any other modifier like "Legendary", "Uncommon", etc.) Note: This mechanic of reforge and get an extra modifier is momentary (Probably) according to the creator

Evil_golem9000

Terrarian
mod of redemption has a druid class with an entirely new set of modifiers, and nothing appears in the part of the ui where you select what modifier you want

Sad Onion

Terrarian
Can you add support for the modifiers granted by the Mod of Redemption mod?
I'm afraid I can't if there is 0 modifiers listed in reforge goblin menu that means Mod of Redemption implemented prefix/items in somewhat unordinary way and I can't add support without source code and Mod of Redemption is not open source so there isn't much I can do.

Cutie_d'amour

Terrarian
Is it possible to get support for Summoner Modifiers by Pbone? Because I can only see the default prefixes when I try to reforge weapons it aplies to

Top Bottom