Awesome boss I made

Do you like the description

• This is actually quite good, just needs some buffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ehh, not the best, but good, but some problems.

• It's not that cool actually.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johhnzzy

Terrarian
Eyeluminati(Bad example with drawing, but would be cool boss) Im gonna be getting some bad reviews, i know that

The Eyeluminati is chronologically the first boss(Easiest) of expert mode and 1/3 of the mutated boss group. You can fight him by finding the Eye Taker, which is an enemy NPC found in the Sky Islands in Expert Mode that joins your journey(like a minion) until you reach the corruption with a him having a 25% chance to spawn every day, or night. Once the Eye Taker reaches the Corruption with you, he uses the "Deformed Triangle Instrument" to summon Eyeluminati, which he goes inside of, still carrying the summoning weapon. When you fight Eyeluminati, he has a whopping 70,000 hp with a good amount of defense like Plantera, and goes kind of fast while spinning kind of fast. This monster is certainly bigger than the twins which makes Eyeluminati hard to dodge. the 2nd form at 35,000hp, spins rapid fast, so any time you touch Eyeluminati, you get damaged significantly. It has a slightly lower speed at 2nd form though if you get close in the middle of there triangle, you REALLY get damaged(15 defense with 500hp dies), but once you defeat Eyeluminati, you get a "Deformed Triangular Instrument," and you are finally able to make them, and drops "certain/other" items too.

Last edited:
Ok so first i'm personal sick of this Illuminati stuff, its just getting old for me. Second how can we make suggestions for expert mode before we have even seen it. And third we have enough eye enemies/bosses, why cant anyone come up with a unique(or more unique) boss!

Ok so first i'm personal sick of this Illuminati stuff, its just getting old for me. Second how can we make suggestions for expert mode before we have even seen it. And third we have enough eye enemies/bosses, why cant anyone come up with a unique(or more unique) boss!
Because creativity died a LONG time ago. Plus eye bosses are the easiest to copy and paste and such.

Calm down, it's my first time, take it easy, thanks for being my first commenter...
[DOUBLEPOST=1428502041][/DOUBLEPOST]+drok0920 and +seeker , I don't care about my picture, the description is where it starts, like i said in the title of the pole

The picture gives me a pretty good idea on how this boss will be fought, not only is it an unoriginal eye boss, but its a cheap way to implement the Illuminati meme into Terraria. Since expert mode isn't even out yet how do you know if this will even fit? And your right the picture doesn't matter, the idea does, and this idea is bad.

And its your first time? My first post was worse.

Than don't take oit out on others. I can see why you had worse reviews
[DOUBLEPOST=1428502421][/DOUBLEPOST]*it

What are you saying? Also, I'm not taking it out on anyone, this suggestion or whatever it is is just bad. And if you think I'm the only person who thinks that look at your first commenter. I could tag a few people to see their opinions if you'd like.

Than don't take oit out on others. I can see why you had worse reviews
[DOUBLEPOST=1428502421][/DOUBLEPOST]*it
What do you mean by "don't take oit out on others" i dont think either of us were hear to hate and troll you. We(or atleast I) are here to help and give constructive criticism. All i was trying to say was that you will tend to get better comments if its a more original idea.

The suggestion is not a good one but not the worst I've seen. (for those wondering)
I (personally) dislike the fact that you based it off the Illuminati, and is one of the reason I do not approve with this.

As for the suggestion, what is expert mode? Such thing does not exist in Vanilla Terraria.
What are those "Mutated Bosses" you mentioned?
How can an enemy NPC join to be your minion? Whats the point of it?
Bringing an NPC somewhere to fight a boss is not a good idea because of the numerous issues that might happen on the way there. (Like him getting stuck and stuff like that)
What are the attack patterns of this boss? "Spins rapid fast" is not an attack pattern.
And what are the drops? Another summon item for this boss and "Certain other things", what things?!

Although this is your first time, you shouldn't use that as an excuse and make a cheap unoriginal suggestion.

Is this a suggestion, or is it supposed to be a thread to display your artwork?

This section is for artwork, so there needs to be some art. There is a separate section of the forum for suggestions. If this is a suggestion, I can move it.

Or I can lock it as you asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom