Ayz's Not So One and Only Build Thread

What is the coolest block set out of all of these: (They Could Be Painted)

• Total voters
Well this is the first build I'm going to post on this very thread

Capture 2016-02-27 18_52_35.png

WOW that is super good! There are so many small details, this is something I would never even try to make! I love how you painted some of the blocks!

Layered, cozy, and clever, without repetition. Using hive wall in a desert build is particularly smart.
It would be interesting to work some greenery in there and go for an oasis feel.

Layered, cozy, and clever, without repetition. Using hive wall in a desert build is particularly smart.
It would be interesting to work some greenery in there and go for an oasis feel.
Yeah, some of those pots with plants in them that you get from the Angler, those could be cool.

My god! I can't believe the feedback I'm getting well thanks!
Heres an interesting fact: The buildings are completely sandstone and brown/deep orange painted MARBLE!

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion. Currently I'm on TEdit terraforming something something that has to do with your suggestion.

I'll soon post the updated version.

Ah here it is! Slightly improved version of the Osais Sand Village! Now with a waterfall that can't be captured by god damn terraria screencap 'cuz guess what? Magic Fountains that change water color don't work with screencaps! Terraria is a total monster.
Capture 2016-03-01 18_22_25.png

Is the waterfall made out of flowing water blocks? And, using Living Mahogany added another good idea into the build. Well, I saw a bazaar that didn't exist on the first version, which is also another good adding. It's going better and better. Keep up the good work!

You could always do what I do regarding water colors. Buy a jungle water fountain, and bury it out of sight (probably in the middle of the hill. ^.^ I know you're probably moving on, but food for thought!

Great job with the village ^.^

Very cool build. I have yet to build any kind of desert build. I've never even built a pyramid or desert temple or anything like that. The only suggestion I have is to get rid of those sloped blocks underground caused by painting land over slopes in tedit. Also, a sort of palace over to the left could be a very nice addition.
Keep up the good work.

Very cool build. I have yet to build any kind of desert build. I've never even built a pyramid or desert temple or anything like that. The only suggestion I have is to get rid of those sloped blocks underground caused by painting land over slopes in tedit. Also, a sort of palace over to the left could be a very nice addition.
Keep up the good work.
Desert speed-build challenge issued.

Also, @ProfessorAyz going off of what Fury said:
If you are going to use TEdit to paint a landscape over one that's already there, a great way to avoid those little slope gaps is to check the "extras" button, as well as "brick style" (make sure it's set to full brick) while you have a tool selected. It will automatically reshape those slants and half bricks into full bricks ^.^

You could always do what I do regarding water colors. Buy a jungle water fountain, and bury it out of sight (probably in the middle of the hill. ^.^ I know you're probably moving on, but food for thought!

Great job with the village ^.^

So I see what you mean but the thing is terraria screencap doesnt work like that. I already do have a jungle fountain but screencap is lazy so it doesnt kind of detect the water fountain anyways, I had 2 options: Have the water jungle colored and the background a jungle, or have yellow water with a desert background

I chose desert background.

Also I'm new to TEdit.

Thanks for the help.

Far from home, far from the city, far from war and disease is the flying home of many flying above the trees, running from what humanity has caused. Wars, terrorism, murder, crime... They run and run from these terrible things as they float, above the trees.

Capture 2016-05-04 20_17_22.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom