PC Bad input lag in-game.

toaster04

Skeletron Prime
I've decided to return to Terraria and post my builds more often, but when I came back in-game, I tried to type commands/messages on multiplayer mode and recognized something very strange. I'll try to explain the problem to the best of my ability: but whenever I move, or when I type, keys don't register quickly enough making it incredibly annoying to play. It takes about a second or two for one key to register, making it almost unplayable. This issue happened about 3 days ago and I logged on, everything was fine. But I came to recognize the next day I loaded my game up that there was input lag. I have also performed a clean Terraria re-install, it worked for only a minute and then the issue continued to persist. I've been looking for days for an answer and every time I found a possible solution, it failed and the game was still lagging.

If it helps, the keyboard lag is only in-game, and I do not have Nvidia drivers, but I have Intel drivers. I do not have the same problem with input lag on any of the other PC games I own. I would very much appreciate a response. Please help. I want to get back to building and my Master Mode playthrough.

Kind regards,
toaster04

Back
Top Bottom