tModLoader Battle Hardened NPCs

It doesn't work. It's not in the mod browser. i place the TMOD file in the mods folder and it doesnt show up in game.
Hello! If you would still like to use this mod it has been updated and should show up in the mod browser now. Let me know if you find any bugs or have any questions about it!
[doublepost=1471638113,1471638004][/doublepost]
its not updated sadly
Hello! I recently updated it so if you still wish to use the mod it should be working now! Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!

Okay this mod is great for singleplayer but it doesnt seem to be making the npcs invincible on multiplayer. is that intended or is that a bug?

Okay this mod is great for singleplayer but it doesnt seem to be making the npcs invincible on multiplayer. is that intended or is that a bug?
It is intended for now. I do plan to get it working one day though! Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Did you stop updating this mod for the current version of tmodloader or just currently working on it? You say it's updated only for version v0.8.3.2.

I'm not surprised it isn't. :( The author was last seen Nov 21, 2017.
This is true. But I've updated the mod recently! Sorry for the radio silence. I'm a terrible mod author, but I'm going to keep up with this one now. If you'd like to use it you should be able to find it on the mod browser or you can manually download it from my original post.

Hey everyone!
Just an FYI to anyone interested, the mod has been updated to the latest tmodloader v0.11.8.9!

The update also features a bug fix.

Enjoy <3

Back
Top Bottom