3DS Best armor and weapon (my opinion)

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
Hello Fellow terrarians! My personal opinion on best armor and weapon for melee users in terraria 3ds is (drumroll please) The Dragon armor Plus the Terra Blade. Its the perfect combo :)
You have high attack speed and attack power so its best for killing bosses (such as the golem or ocram). I would also recomend The Vampire Knives to regenerate fast health.

Yours Truly, Rikter101

I was also wondering if anyone else wanted terraria 3ds 1.3 Tell me your thoughts in replies!

Last edited:
I prefer Beetle armor. I like being able to tank damage while being able to heal with Vamp Knifes. Also, Terra blade is good, but I kinda like the Horseman's Blade a little more. Nice to see another 3ds player btw!

I tried to get horsemans blade but everything I try I run out of time. Is there anything wrong with my set?

Set:
Dragon Armor & Terra Blade (Savage) + Vampire Knives (Demonic)
Hoverboard
Ankh Shield
Master Ninja Gear
Fire Gauntlets
Star Veil
(All accessories with Warding)

Hello Fellow terrarians! My personal opinion on best armor and weapon for melee users in terraria 3ds is (drumroll please) The Dragon armor Plus the Terra Blade. Its the perfect combo :)
You have high attack speed and attack power so its best for killing bosses (such as the golem or ocram). I would also recomend The Vampire Knives to regenerate fast health.

Yours Truly, Rikter101

I was also wondering if anyone else wanted terraria 3ds 1.3 Tell me your thoughts in replies!
I use the venus magnum with crystal bullets for Df and flarion for everything else except for normal enemies I use terra blade.also I use tsunam with heart arrors due to the freeze which is good for planters and bosses not immune to it I either use shroomite armor, beetle, or dragon.vamp knives too
I use the celestial stone, master ninja gear,ankh shield, df wings, abd frostpark boots1

I tried to get horsemans blade but everything I try I run out of time. Is there anything wrong with my set?

Set:
Dragon Armor & Terra Blade (Savage) + Vampire Knives (Demonic)
Hoverboard
Ankh Shield
Master Ninja Gear
Fire Gauntlets
Star Veil
(All accessories with Warding)
I think you should reforge to lucky or menacing, & switch to shinobi infiltrator set (tier 3 OOA melee set, if pre golem, do monk set - tier 2 OOA set), more offensive & sentry slots, idk if this is 1.3 or not I started in 1.4.4

I think you should reforge to lucky or menacing, & switch to shinobi infiltrator set (tier 3 OOA melee set, if pre golem, do monk set - tier 2 OOA set), more offensive & sentry slots, idk if this is 1.3 or not I started in 1.4.4
Uh, this is the 3DS version. It never got to the 1.3 pc equivalent.

Back
Top Bottom